Sleep tight

How I Met Yul

After our dinner, we headed straight back to the dorm. We didn't want the others to notice that we're the only two left missing. Better safe than sorry. Since our van was back at the dorm, we had to take a cab. I felt sad for Yul because she had to pay for everything. I offered to pay for the cab, but she didn't let me do it. Such a sweet girlfriend.

 

"I hope they're asleep now. What should I say if they ask us where we went?"

 

"Hmm, then just tell them we had dinner, Yul."

 

"What if they ask why we went without them?"

 

"You worry too much babe. We'll think of something when we're there."

 

I kinda got used to calling her 'babe'. It's something that I find really cute. And I can tell that Yul loves it too. 

 

We got up the elevator and finally into our dorm's front door. Yul looks really nervous. As for me, I'm quite nervous too, but if you look at it, it's not that hard to find a way to hide it from them. We could just say that we had dinner with a common friend, or I met up with my mom or something. All I knew is.... there's a way. 

 

"Hey! We were all looking for you two. Where'd you go?"

 

Taeyeon umma. I knew she would ask.

 

"Oh unnie, we had dinner outside. I dragged along Yul since I was meeting up with a friend anyway."

 

"Oh okay. Anyway, we have a new show coming up!"

 

Whew that was close. Yul was just frozen. I could tell how nervous she was. Glad the interrogation is over.

 

"New show? Like, our own?"

 

Finally, my Yul said something. hehe.

 

"Yeah. It's the new show by MBC. It's 'Hello Baby'. All nine of us are going to take care of a child and we need to act as mothers. I feel like this is going to be fun. I'm excited to meet the kid tomorrow."

 

"Wow! This is a big break for us, unnie."

 

"Sure is. Anyway, you two go to bed now. We have to get up early tomorrow for the show's launch. Goodnight Yoona. Goodnight Yuri."

 

"Goodnight unnie."

 

Lights were off at the living room. When we got to our room, we quickly got ready for bed. I was excited to lie down next to Yul. I wanted to hug her already.

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can you please hand me the other blanket?"

 

"Alright. Here you g--- ahhhh!"

 

So clumsy, Im Yoona. 

 

I tripped on the bag that was on our bedroom floor. I tripped and landed on Yul. My face came in close contact with hers. She was so handsome that I was just frozen when she looked into my eyes. 

 

Suddenly....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul put her hands on my waist. Leaned closer.. and gave me a really passionate kiss. 

 

I've never felt so good. Her lips on mine felt like heaven. Those soft, soft lips.

 

Yuri was so careful. She didn't become too aggresive. Though it would've been okay if she did. hehehe. But that time, I was thankful because I could feel that she wanted to take care of me. 

 

I accidentally put my hands inside her shirt. It was unintentional, but I was just so by Yul's kiss. She then put her hands in my shirt. Yul must have thought that I was doing that to give her a signal or something. I slowly tried to take off her shirt...

 

"Yoong. What are you doing?"

 

"Sorry, is it too early?"

 

Her smile is killing me.

 

"No, silly. Let me just turn off the lights."

 

After saying that, she winked at me. You're really handsome, Yuri!

 

I was . I took of her shirt and started kissing her on the neck. She took off mine as well. She kept touching my neck and it. I was so that I wanted to do more. But I had to control myself because I thought that it was too early for anything else. 

 

"Yoong."

 

"Yes, Yul?"

 

"Let me hug you now."

 

"Thank you. I love your warm hugs. It makes me feel safe."

 

"I will always protect you no matter what happens. I love you, babe."

 

"I love you more, babe."

 

 

 

That night will definitely be one of the unforgettable moments in my life. I felt safe and warm in her arms. I've never been in love that much. I just want everything to stop for the both of us. I wanted that night to last... because..

 

 

 

at that moment, we were infinite.