Welcome to Thailand

How I Met Yul

It's been a week since the suprise revelation that we are going on a vacation to film our new tv show. We spent the last few days discussing about things to do since we were given the chance to choose which part of Thailand to go and what activities to do. So, we all agreed to go to Nai Harn beach in Karon, Thailand. Since the weather there is quite good for summer activites, we all agreed to go surfing, kayak, fishing, and dune buggy racing. It's the perfect time to go on a vacation because Yuri and I are celebrating our anniversary on the second day of our vacation. I've been trying to figure out what surprise to do for her and what to give her. I guess I'll find out when we get there. 

 

"Okay ladies, we're going to head to the airport in 15 minutes. I want you all to get all of your stuff ready in the van and make sure you guys won't forget anything. Remember, one luggage system!"

 

"Oppa, Sica has 5 bags. Is that okay?"

 

Sunny unnie never fails to make us laugh.

 

"What?!! I said one luggage only!"

 

"Oppa calm down. I was just joking hahaha!"

 

"Yah, are you making fun of me?"

 

I guess everyone was in a good mood. Yul and I packed our stuffed toy babies Yoongsan and Kyungyul. It may seem childish, but I treat our stuffed toys like real kids. And Yul's doing a pretty good job in taking care of them. She'll make a great hubby. *blushes*

 

"Babe, you sure you got everything in your luggage?"

 

"Yes babe. Even your favorite.... hehehe... nevermind."

 

I like to tease my baby with my y clothes that I packed for our anniversary.

 

"Stop making me blush babe! But I'm happy you brought them."

 

Aish Kwon Yuri stop giving me the y wink.

 

Before leaving the dorm, I checked my emails for the last time. I decided not to bring my laptop since I wanted to spend my vacation gadget-free. My emails are usually full of fan requests and messages. I still don't know how these fans are able to know my email. Not that it's a bad thing. Anyway, I got an unexpected email at the last minute.... and it wasn't from a fan. It was from Yoochun. So glad Yul's not looking. It's not that I want to hide it from her, but I just want less trouble especially that we're going on a vacation. I quickly opened the email and read it.

 

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Subject: Heyyy

 

Yoona-sshi!

Um, hi! I just wanted to check up on you. Seems like you're busy. Anyway, about the other day...when we had the shoot.. I was worried about you. I hope you're fine now. If you get to read this today, I hope we can go out when you come back. I know a really nice and quiet place. Yes, I'm asking you out on a date. It takes so much courage for me to do so. Hope it's not awkward for you. Looking forward to your reply! Have a safe trip to Thailand!

 

Chunnie 

 

 

Oh great. I knew it. He does like me.. What am I supposed to do now? I can't go out on a date with him! Ugh just reply to him after the vacation! I can't have this stress right now. I still need to prepare for our anniversary.

 

"Yoong? Are you okay? We need to leave now. Oppa's calling us."

 

"Oh.. sorry. I was just immersed into all teh fan messages. Sorry. Let me just fix this."

 

I can't think straight. I know I'm not supposed to be worrying about this, but what if something goes wrong? What if Yoochun oppa asks Yuri about me? 

 

 

 

 

No Yoona. Don't think about this problem right now. You need to relax.

 

 

 

 

The flight took about 5 hours. The plane is probably one of the public places I like because Yuri and I can freely do anything we want. I held her hand all throughout the flight. And she offered me her shoulder so I can sleep and rest. She's the best girlfriend anyone can have. While on the plane too, I was able to think of a really good surprise for her. But first, I have to get to the hotel first to find out how I'm gonna surprise her. But being able to visualize it in my mind, made me really happy. 

 

"We've already started our descent procedure into Suvarnabhumi Airport. We expect to land at 5:00am Bangkok time. The weather is sunny and the temperature is 27 degrees celcius. We wish you a pleasant stay in Bangkok, Thailand and we hope to see you again very soon. On behalf of all our crew, thank you for choosing Korean Air. Good day!"

 

 I'm so glad to hear that from the pilot. I'm quite prepared for today. Got my energy and my baby by my side. I think this vacation is going to be the best. 

 

"Sawadee Ka! Welcome to Thailand!"

 

Going overseas is something that I've always wanted to do. It feels really good coming to a different country and they treat you really well. I could already hear the screaming fans from outside. I'm so excited to see them!

 

"Woaaaah. Daebak! Do you guys hear that? There's so much people outside!"

 

"Taeyeon unnie! Look at this side! Woaaah!"

 

I couldn't speak like the other members because I feel like all of us are so overwhelmed by everything. The fans are waiting for us outside the airport holding up pink banners. I just want to hug them all one by one. 

 

This is really weird, but I could already see a YoonYul sign outside. I wanna take a picture of that!

 

"Yoong, do you see it?"

 

"You see it too??"

 

"Yeah. I can see it clearly. hahaha. Should we take a picture of it as souvenir?"

 

"Hope we'll get a photo of that later haha."

 

As soon as we got out of the Immigration area, a swarm of fans came to us and trying to get a photo. The manager oppas and security guards were really having a hard time trying to protect us. I smiled and said hi to all the fans that came near since it's the least I can do. 

 

"UNNIE!! ANNYEONG HASEYO!!"

 

"Oh, annyeong!"

 

"YOONA JJANG!!"

 

"Thank you!!"

 

"YOONYUL DAEBAK!!!"

 

Omo. What did I just hear? That fan just made me blush! Yuri couldn't help but look at her too. We both gave her a smile and said 'thank you'. There were so many signs that we saw that had both of our names together. I guess YoonYul does have a lot of supporters. I wouldn't be so scared of our relationship coming out in public after all. Hahahaha. But not right now. I need to enjoy this "Secret Relationship in Girls' Generation".