Jejudo and Amber

How I Met Yul

For the past few weeks, a lot has changed already. It didn't feel the same anymore. With Jessica unnie leaving the group for good, and with Yul being sick, everyone was bothered. Luckily, we were given a chance to rest for awhile before we could even start promotions again. We were scheduled to do another shoot for our upcoming Japanese single since Jessica unnie left the group and the producers didn't want to get it publicized with her still in there. Honestly, I would prefer having her there so it's actually the 'last' video that we were going to have as 9 girls.

 

But anyway, everyone had their own things to do. Sooyoung left to go to China with Jessica unnie since they wanted to spend time with each other before we all become busy again. Of course they had to go on different flight schedules as to not have the media talk about them. But I'm happy that they'll be spending time together.

 

Sunny unnie's busy with her schedules with Roommate Season 2. I'm glad she's able to hang out with new people and tell them stories about us. I'm just happy that she's happy since she was so upset about Jessica unnie leaving.

 

Taeyeon unnie's busy doing promotions with Amber. Amber recently released her solo album. I also heard that she was dating Krystal too but I'm not sure if Jessica unnie knows already. Amber has actually been a close friend of mine ever since f(x) debuted. I helped her out a lot and she would ask me for advice. But I have yet to ask her about Krystal.

 

Seohyunnie's always at the dorm reading books and watching Keroro episodes all day which makes me wonder if she has ever gone out. But that's just her. She would have schedules here and there, but after all that, she prefers to just stay at the dorm.

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon unnie went for a vacation in the US. Fany unnie wanted to show Hyoyeon unnie around and just chill and relax. They've probably have gone shopping the moment they got there.

 

As for Yul and I, we're at the hospital. I'm keeping track of her health condition too. We started chemotherapy a week ago and I'm proud that she's doing well. I never left her side because I know that she'll need me. I just need to be there so she'd have energy to go on and fight. The doctor said that if she keeps it up, she'll be fine at the end of the month. 

 

Today, we're still here at the hospital. I think this has already become our home. I was slightly jealous of the fact that everyone was busy. I mean, I'm happy that I get to spend time with Yuri, but I wish we could go somewhere. 

 

"Yoona."

 

"Yes, baby?"

 

"I have something for you. It's not much, but I hope you'll accept this."

 

"What is it? Is it a ring? Are you going to propose to me already?"

 

She gave me a warm laugh.

 

"No, silly. Not yet. I haven't saved up yet."

 

She reaches out a piece of folded paper from her left side that seemed like she was hiding it under the blanket the whole time. She hands it to me and I immediately saw what was written:

 

Let's go to Jejudo.

 

Inside this piece of paper were two plane tickets to Jejudo.

 

"Wow. I seriously didn't expect this babe."

 

"Hmm you don't seem to like it."

 

"No, no, no. I love it! It's just that...hmm.... how are we getting there?"

 

"Through the plane silly."

 

"No, not that. I mean, are you allowed to travel?"

 

"The doctor said that I was allowed to at the end of the month. We can continue the therapy after our vacation. He says I'm strong enough but he's still going to give me medications. Plus, this is a private plane. No one's going to see us."

 

"A private plane?! How'd you book a private plane?"

 

"I have my ways, Yoong. So are you coming with me?"

 

"Of course, I will."

 

After that, I gave her a kiss on her cheek. Even if she was in bed, she still made an effort to make me happy. I fell in love with her more and more. 

 

"Yoong, I love you."

 

"I love you too, Yul. Please be strong so we can go out more often."

 

"Yes, I will. I'm always strong. And you make me strong."

 

"I'll never leave your side. I'm just here."

 

"Thanks baby."

 

She looked straight into my eyes and I could feel how sincere her words were. And that moment, I knew I wanted to be with her forever. I don't want all this to end. Even after Girls Generation, I would still want to love Yuri. 

 

"How are the other members doing?"

 

"They're pretty busy with their own schedules. I'm actually glad that everyone's busy because I didn't want them to worry so much about you. They would ask me every now and then."

 

"What can I say, my sisters are so concerned about me."

 

"Of course, Yul. Even Jessica unnie's asking how you are. Oh by the way, did you hear about Amber and Krystal?"

 

"Amber and Krystal? Why what happened?"

 

"I guess you haven't heard yet. Sunyoung told me that they're dating."

 

"Woaaaaah there. Amber?? And Krystal??"

 

"Right. I haven't talked to them recently but I'm surprised Krystal's dating her. I thought she was dating some guy or something."

 

"I guess Amber got her bad. We should talk to them soon. Like you know.. give them advice."

 

We both laughed at the idea. 

 

"Should I call Amber?"

 

"Okay, but I hope she's not at a schedule."

 

I searched through my contacts and immediately called Amber to confirm the news. The phone rang 3-4 times until someone picked up.

 

"Hello? Yoona unnie?"

 

"Hey Amber, I'm at the hospital right now with Yuri. I heard you were dating someone."

 

"Ayeeee who told you? Yah Sunyoung!"

 

I could hear Sunyoung laughing in the background.

 

"If she didn't tell me, you wouldn't tell me you punk!"

 

"Unnie yah I was going to tell you but I knew you were busy taking care of Yuri. I'll drop by today. I have no schedule anyway. I'll tell you about it!"

 

"Alright alright. We'll wait for you here. Bye! See ya!"

 

She both hung up and I looked at Yuri with delight and excitement.

 

"She's coming? You should've told her to bring me food!"

 

"You have enough food already! She'll probably bring some anyway."

 

We waited for an hour until someone knocked on the door.