Training begins

How I Met Yul

"You wanna go out....  like a date or something?"

 

"Y-YURI? Are you okay?"

 

"I like you, Yoong."

 

Those words kept repeating inside my head. Could it be possible for her to like me too? And she's asking me out on a date! 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine... and just before she could grab my hand..

 

 

 

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

 

Why does my alarm clock have to ruin such a beautiful dream?

 

"Yoong? Is that your alarm clock?"

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry Yuri. I must've forgotten to change the alarm time."

 

"It's okay, I don't mind. Anyway, it's 5am. Just enough time for us to prepare for training."

 

She gave me that smile again. Come on, Yuri. It's 5am in the morning. How can you smile like that at this hour?!

 

"Wow. One trainee is up already. She's cooking breakfast for us. I wonder what time she woke up."

 

"Who is it, Yul?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie. If ever SM creates a group out of the trainees, Taeyeon unnie would be a great leader. Come to think of it, she's the oldest among all of us."

 

"I know. How sweet of her to cook breakfast for all of us."

 

I went outside to check up on unnie and try to help her out too since she's by herself.

 

"Hi unnie! Do you need some help?"

 

"Hi Yoona. It's alright, I'm almost done. You can set out the table for all of us if it's okay with you."

 

Taeyeon unnie seems to be a really nice and caring person. I feel like she's our mom in this group of trainees.

 

"Okay unnie, no problem!"

 

I wonder what Yul is up to. Wow, I call her Yul now. So we're like a couple making up names for each other. Yoong and Yul. Not bad. 

 

After a few minutes, almost everyone got up from their beds and got ready for training. We all sat at the dinner table and ate together as one family. It really feels like home.

 

"Excuse me Yoona unnie. Can you please pass me the rice?"

 

"Sure. Here you go."

 

Wow. Amber takes care of Krystal really well. Which makes me think if.... they're.. together. Or maybe they're just best friends. Well I don't know. But if ever they ARE together, they make a really cute couple. 

 

"Here, have some fruits Yoong."

 

Did she j-just put those fruits on my plate?? Sorry. I'm overreacting again. Yul, stop being so sweet. I'm already trying to stop myself from liking you. 

 

"Thanks Yul."

 

Everyone ate really well and we had to thank Taeyeon unnie for taking care of our breakfast this morning. We decided that there should be shifts when cooking and washing the plates since there's a lot of us. Coincidentally, I got paired up with Yul. Why does it have to be like this? I feel like we're inseperable now. 

 

 

 

 

=============================================

 

That's where it all started. From that day onwards, Yul and I did become inseperable. We would go to training together, we would sneak out of training together... and we helped each other just like we promised each other at the start of our friendship. I have to be honest. It wasn't easy. Because all those times we were together, that's when I kept falling and falling into her. But I didn't want to fall fast because.... it was too early and I was too scared that she wouldn't feel the same. Especially that we're both girls.

 

For 3 years.. I kept it inside. And finally, we debut as a girl group.

 

"Girls Generation. There will be 9 members. Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Lee Soon Kyu, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Im Yoona, and Seo Ju Hyun."

 

I felt like crying at that moment. The time has finally come. I'm nervous that people will ditch us, but at the same time excited for what's gonna happen to us. 

 

"Everyone will get pampered today. This is before you go on to your debut stage later. Girls, be confident. And do your best. You will get your dresses later. So Nyuh Shi Dae, fighting!"

 

"FIGHTING!"

 

 

 

===============================

Those years of training finally pays off. And my experience with these girls were the best. And I can't wait to finally spend the next years with them as celebrities. 

 

DEBUT STAGE BEGINS IN 5...4....3...2..........