Trust

How I Met Yul

This isn't right. I'm running after her. 

 

"YUL! WAIT UP!!"

 

Why does she have to misunderstand? Well, I can't blame her since I haven't been giving her much attention the whole day because I was too busy preparing for our anniversary, and now she sees me with a guy that I used to like before, holding a bouquet of flowers. Who wouldn't misunderstand, right? This was something I had to fix right away. 

 

"YUL! Hey, why did you run so fast? You know how I don't run that fast and I get tired easily. Please don't misunders--"

 

"MISUNDERSTAND?? THERE'S THIS GUY STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU, HOLDING THOSE GOD DAMN FLOWERS AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY OR DO? YOONG, YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME MUCH ATTENTION TODAY. ALL WE DID WAS TALK TO THE UNNIES AND PLAY WITH THEM. I SAID I WOULD UNDERSTAND SINCE WE'LL HAVE OUR TIME LATER ON THIS EVENING. AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE?!"

 

"Kwon Yuri please listen to me! Why do you always run off like this?! Couldn't you just ask me what's going on rather than ASSUMMING on what's going on?? Yul, I thought you trust me? You know, I was busy preparing for our anniversary! I told the other unnies to stall you for the rest of the night while I go to our room and make the place pretty. I went outside to check on Tifanny unnie when all of a sudden I see him! It's not my fault! I didn't ask him to be there in the first place, Yul!"

 

There was silence. She's probably guilty or something. I just couldn't let this pass without me pointing out my intentions. 

 

"Who is that guy anyway? And why is he giving flowers to you?"

 

"He's just an old friend. Childhood friend."

 

"I'm her first love."

 

WHY DOES THIS GUY FOLLOW ME! I just want to punch him right now. Yuri's probably furious inside. 

 

"Shut up, Khun!"

 

Yuri didn't say a word. She walked out on me again. I'm gonna deal with this guy first. Such an annoying person!

 

"HEY! WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME!!"

 

"Woah calm down. Why are you so mad, Yoona? And isn't it true that I'm your first love?"

 

"Aish!! Look what you di--- ahh. Nevermind. Just go, Khun. I'm in a bad mood right now."

 

"Hmm, by the looks of it... could it be that you and Kwon Yuri are.. dating?"

 

My heart stopped for a moment. Am I really going to confess? If I don't, he'll keep bothering me. But if I do, he'll probably tell the whole world about us. Am I gonna take the risk......

 

"Yes. We're dating. And today is our anniversary and you just happened to ruin it."

 

"What? Are you serious? How did you--"

 

"Nothing. Just go, Khun."

 

"Alright. Well, here's your flowers."

 

"Take them. Give it to someone else. I'm so done with this night."

 

At that moment, I was helpless. If I run after Yuri again, she'll probably just shout at me. I didn't want to be so harsh on Khun, but I was just so mad at him for saying a lot of things tonight. Nickhun left without a word. 

 

"Yoona? I was looking for you. The cake came in, but I couldn't find you. I left it inside your room. By the way, who was that guy? He's really cute... and he gave me flowers for no reason."

 

"Oh. He's an old friend of mine. Thanks for the cake unnie, but I think I'll be eating it alone tonight."

 

"What happened? Did you two fight again?"

 

"Long story unnie. You can go back to your room. I'll just stay out here for a while and get some fresh air."

 

"Hey, whatever it is, I'm just gonna be right here. You can talk to me if you want. Or cry. Unnie is here for you."

 

"Thank you."

 

That night, I told Tiffany unnie every single thing that happened. She was surprised to know that Khun was my childhood love. She was really attracted to him but when she found out about what happened to Yul and I because of him, she kinda hated him a little. I was very thankful that Tiffany unnie was there. She made me laugh a little and I somehow got my mind off the situation, but I still couldn't help but feel sad and think about Yuri. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day for me. I just hope that Yuri wil listen to me when I talk to her tomorrow. 

 

The next morning, I woke up at around 6am. I slept over at Tiffany unnie's room for the night. It was pretty early, and Tiffany unnie was still sleeping. I decided to go out for a walk since I was still depressed about what happened last night. 

 

"Filming's gonna start today. How am I supposed to be happy when Yuri's mad at me. What are you gonna do, Yoona? How are you gonna fix this? Aish, Yoona you're going crazy again. Stop talking to yourself."

 

Couldn't help it. I needed someone to talk to at the moment, but there's just myself. I hope to get through this problem as soon as possible. I need my Yuri.