Chunnie

How I Met Yul

".....Yoong and I are together."

 

Okay, Yul finally said it. Now I'm really nervous. I can't even look at my unnies right now. I should just keep staring at the floor. At least the floor won't judge me.

 

"Huh? Yeah, you guys are. You have been roommates since the start HAHAHA"

 

"No, Sunny. Like.... we're together. We're in a relationship. Yoong is my girlfriend."

 

There was silence everywhere. I feel like the unnies are judging us already. 

 

"Woah. Really?"

 

Tiffany was the person I least expected to talk first. 

 

"Um, we're sorry for keeping this from all of you. Yoong and I were afraid that the members will judge us. But I guess this was the right time to say everything. Please, do say something. We don't know what's going through your minds."

 

Yuri speaks well. I don't think I'll be able to talk like that or have the courage to speak up though I've known the members for a really long time now.

 

"Well, I'll start first. I've spoken to you two already and you know what my side is. I was shocked when I first found out.... but in a good way. I'm really happy for the both of you and I hope that everything goes well in your relationship. I don't want so nyuh shi dae to end just because you two broke up or something hahaha. Just kidding. Unnies will always accept you for who you are."

 

Thank you, Taeyeon unnie. 

 

"Right. Personally I was really shock because I didn't expect this revelation to happen tonight haha. But we love you both and I don't think there's a reason for us to judge."

 

This person yah. Acting like she doesn't know anything. Aish Sooyoung unnie. Thank God we have you.

 

"You both are great people. We've been together as SNSD for years now and we all know how wonderful people you are. We will always love you and accept you with your decisions. So, it's okay Yoong."

 

Sunny gave me a warm hug. She's the sweetest thing ever.

 

So the night went on with the members asking a lot about us and I guess it went perfectly fine. All thanks to the members... and to my Yuri of course. I can finally sleep well tonight without thinking of the other members' thoughts about our relationship. 

 

THE NEXT DAY.

 

 

 

 

"Good morning sleepy head. It's time to wake up. We have a commercial to shoot today."

 

"I'm still sleepy baby Yul. Can we just re-schedule the shoot?"

 

"Yah, we're not superstars yet. Hahaha. Get up before I tickle you to death."

 

"Just kidding babe. Okay okay, getting up now."

 

"Good. Love you babe."

 

She kissed me on the cheek. How I wish my mornings will always be like this. So...... perfect.

 

So today, we have a commercial shoot with Dong Bang Shin Ki. I don't know why, but I feel quite nervous. Obviously, they can't partner me up with Yuri. I'm just so scared that they'll put me up with Yoochun oppa. I liked him before, but my heart really belongs to Yuri now.

 

"Okay everyone, let's make this shoot as quick as possible. I don't want to keep all of you superstars all day. I just need your cooperation, and of course, your cute smiles? So Nyeo Shi Dae? Dong Bang Shin Ki?"

 

"Yes sir!"

 

The director seems pretty nice so I don't think this shoot will be a pain for me. As expected, they did partner me up with Yoochun. And Yuri doesn't seem so good about it. But I know she trusts me a lot so....

 

"Hey. Don't be too close to that guy, alright?"

 

"Yul, you know that whatever happens today is just work. I don't like him anymore, okay? He's just a childhood crush. That's all."

 

"Okay Yoong. I trust you anyway. I'll just watch from a distance."

 

"Such a clingy girlfriend."

 

"Better safe than sorry, babe."

 

"Alright alright. You're so adorable. Okay, I should go now and run my lines. Stay out of trouble. Love you."

 

"Love you too."

 

She's really funny when she goes all clingy. I find it really amusing. Okay, here goes nothing...

 

"Hi Yoona."

 

"Hi Yoochun."

 

"It's nice to see you again. Umm, how come you never reply to my messages anymore?"

 

"Oh..umm.. it's just that we've been busy and all.. and I don't really get the chance to look at my phone sometimes."

 

"Really? Hmm can I borrow your phone?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Nothing, I just wanna see my number."

 

"Okay, here."

 

This oppa is really annoying. Who is he to check my phone? Oh well, I don't really care. His number is saved anyway, if that's what he wants to see. He seems to be typing something. I hope he's not using my phone to message people.

 

"Here you go."

 

"You changed your name in my contacts?"

 

"Yeah. So whenever I text you, it says 'Chunnie'. It's.. unique and cute haha."

 

"Oh.. alright."

 

Gave him a faint smile. Excuse me, but you're not my boyfriend to change your name into 'Chunnie' on my phone. Anyway, I'll change it later. Yuri might see this too.

 

"Yoochun, try to kiss Yoona and try that part again. But don't kiss her okay? haha"

 

I can see Yuri's eyes shooting lasers.

 

"Oh Yoona! My heart is trembling."

 

"Haptic. Haptic!"

 

I'm so glad that director didn't let us kiss or anything. Just holding my hand is enough. If we did kiss, I feel like Yuri's gonna barge right on the set. Don't ever wanna see that happen.

 

"Yoona, we have to talk."

 

What's wrong with Yuri..

 

"Are you sure you don't like that guy anymore??"

 

"Yul, I told you it's just a CF. What's wrong with you?"

 

"What's this? He called you. CHUNNIE??"

 

Damn I forgot to delete it.

 

"Yuri, I can explain."
 

 

"Yeah?? Okay, go ahead!"

 

"I didn't write that. His name is saved as "Park Yoo Chun". He changed it himself. I didn't do anything I swear."

 

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going back to the dorm. Let's talk later."

 

Ughhhhh. I'm so pissed with that guy!! This is the first time Yuri got mad at me like that. And I didn't even do anything! Aish. I don't want to do anything with DBSK anymore. This is gonna get out of hand one day.