Debut stage

How I Met Yul

Screaming fans everywhere. This is it. 

 

"Let's all welcome their debut stage, GIRLS GENERATION!"

 

Lights dimmed. We could hear a lot of people screaming as we went to our positions. I hope they won't get disappointed with us. Girls Generation... fighting!

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Jeonhae jugo shipeo seulpeun shigani ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

 

I was so nervous that I didn't know that the song started already. It's like my body has a mind of its own.

 

When the song was finally over, I couldn't think of anything else. All I know is that everyone chanted our names as we danced on stage, and they gave us such a warm welcome. 

 

"Wow, you girls did really well! Congratulations on your debut stage!"

 

Wait. Was that Yoochun? I didn't even recognize him because of my nervousness. He seemed to wave at me, but I was still in awe with the performance that we did as I watch the replay on the television at the backstage room. 

 

"Thanks oppa!", they all said at the same time.

 

I was still frozen. Then suddenly, someone hugged me from the back.

 

"I'm still shaking Yoong. I can't believe we did it!"

 

I'm shaking too and trembling, Kwon Yuri because you're hugging me so tight.

 

"I know! This calls for a celebration!"

 

"Who wants jjajangmyun?" said Sooyoung as she holds her fists up high.

 

"Meeeeeeee!!" (everyone loves jjajangmyun)

 

I'm just so happy that we didn't disappoint the fans. I hope mom is proud of me too. Speaking of mom....

 

*rings*

 

"Mom?"

 

"Honey! I saw you on tv! wahhhh you're so pretty! My baby is all grown up now! I'm so proud of you, Yoona."

 

"Thanks mom. I wish you were here to watch it so I can give you a hug after the performance."

 

"I'd love to be there too but I have so many things to do right here at home. But don't worry, I watched the whole thing. I love your skirts. You all look like really pretty cheerleaders!"

 

"Oh mom, let me put you on loud speaker."

 

"Okay. Let me talk to those wonderful ladies that are staying with you."

 

"Hello mother!!" said everyone who's very excited to speak to my mom.

 

"Mother, come by and see us soon!"

 

Yuri? She wants to see my mom? She's so adorable.

 

"Oh yes I will, Yuri! I promise! You girls did a great job and take care of yourselves alright? Yuri, take care of Yoona."

 

"Yes mother! I'll protect her hehehehe. Take care too!"

 

"Okay I'll hang up now."

 

"Bye mother!!"

 

Everyone seemed to be really happy to talk to my mom. But I was most happy when my mom asked Yul to take care of me. I wanted to tell my mom how much Yuri takes good care of me all the time and makes sure that I'm alright. 

 

I sat at a corner and looked through my phone's photo gallery. I have made so much memories with these girls already and I can't wait to document the future memories that all of us will share. 

 

  

      

 

 

This one picture that made me smile so much.

 

 

Took a photo of Yuri while she was sleeping after our long trip from Jeju island. It reminded me of the memories we had that time. This picture shows how angelic she is when she sleeps. Sica unnie's camera cam in handy. 

 

As I look through the photos. I just realized how many photos Yul has on my phone. There were a lot! Most were her selcas and the rest... photos I stole from her phone when she lended it to me one time. 

 

"Pretty photos." 

 

I feel like someone's behind me and....

 

"Yoong?"