My secret

How I Met Yul

Oh, right. Ever since we all became close, Yuri wasn't the only one calling me Yoong. Almost everyone older than me called me that. That's 90% of us. the 10%... that's Seohyunnie.

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Oh my god! You scared me, Soo."

 

"Why? What are you hiding huh?"

 

Why does she tease me so much?

 

"Nothing. I was just looking through my photo gallery."

 

"Really? Then why do I see so many pictures of Yuri?"

 

"Sssshhhh. Okay okay. Stop with all the teasing. You promise to keep a secret? You promise, unnie?"

 

"Yeah okay okay. What is it?"

 

Geez, Sooyoung unnie is so eager to know.

 

"I... I-I like..."

 

"You like Yul?"

 

"Yeah."

 

I hestitated for a bit, but it seems like she already knew. What was I supposed to hide from unnie? I know she's the one who teases me a lot, but I know that I can trust her not to tell Yul.

 

"OMG. I'm gonna tell Yul!!!"

 

Or not. 

 

"UNNIE!!! NOOOOO!! PLEASE PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T TELL HER!"

 

"Don't tell what?"

 

Great. Just great. I just had to shout at unnie making Yul come. This is it Yoona. You're screwed for life. You just ended a beautiful friendship. 

 

"There's something that Yoong actually wants to say but she's too shy about it."

 

"Then what is it?"

 

I have no idea why I'm keeping myself from talking. All I know is that... I'm screwed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She just let off gas awhile ago when we were performing! hahahahaha!"

 

"Hahahaha! Yoong, really??"

 

"hahaha yeah! Uhh, don't tell the others please? I'm so embarrassed right now"

 

Sooyoung unnie, you got me this time. But I guess this is better than Yul knowing that I like her.

 

"It's okay Yoong don't be embarrassed. haha. But we won't tell anybody else. Right Soo?"

 

"Yeah, no prob. We got your back. hahaha"

 

"Stop laughing you two! Enough of this and I don't wanna talk about it anymore"

 

I had to do my pouting face for those two to stop. They can't resist it. Especially Yul.

 

"Alright, I'll be with Taeyeon unnie and Seohyun. You two just come over in a while"

 

"Okay, we'll just talk about something. Sooyoung unnie embarrassed me so much"

 

Yuri left the two of us. If only I was older, I would seriously squeeze the hell out of Sooyoung unnie. 

 

"Unnie, why'd you do that!"

 

"Hahaha! It's fine. I saved you okay? You were the one screaming awhile ago. If you didn't scream, we wouldn't have had to go through this process"

 

"Fine. Sorry unnie. But you should've said something else instead of a gas story. Now she thinks I farted on stage when in fact, I didn't!"

 

"She'll get over it, Yoong. Wait, back to your confession. Since when did you start liking her?"

 

"You're not mad or..."

 

"Why would I be mad?"

 

"Nothing. It's just that... you know... I'm a--"

 

"Girl? Yeah, I know. But I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

 

"Oh. But yes, I do like her unnie. Ever since we started training. I kept it from her ever since."

 

"Really?? That was years ago! You managed to keep it from her? Wow. But you know, don't worry because I have no plans of telling her. I want you to do the confession yourself. Your secret is safe with me."

 

"Thanks unnie. Even if you did that awhile ago, I knew I could trust you."

 

"Let's talk about this again some other time or at the dorm. They might have CCTV cameras or spy cameras around here that can hear everything we say so...let's go back to them"

 

"You're right. Thanks again unnie."

 

She smiled at me assuring me that she won't tell my secret to anyone. I'm glad I have supporting unnies. All I have to do now is continue to hide this secret until I have the confidence to tell Yul.