Be mine forever

How I Met Yul

That moment she kissed me, I didn't care about anyone around us. I was awestriken at that time and I couldn't even feel my body. It was as if I melted like a chocolate bar under the sun. 

 

After that kiss, a person from the back reached in to give her some flowers. I couldn't see properly since the spotlight was really bright, but I felt that it was Sooyoung unnie. Yul handed me the flowers and said,

 

"Yoong. I promise to love you for as long as I could. 'Forever' is such a big word to say, and I don't think I'm capable of doing that right now. But that doesn't mean we won't last. I just want to give you that assurance when the time is right. But for now, let me love you more each and every day... as my girlfriend."

 

Tears started to build up in my eyes. I could also tell that Yul was about to cry too as she told me those words.

 

"Yul, thank you. Thank you for risking to love me all this time. Thank you for being there when I needed you. And you definitely deserve my 'yes' because I know you've worked hard in doing all this. I love you so much, Kwon Yuri. Yes, I'll be yours."

 

The spotlight went off then normal lights were . People started cheering. It was Sooyoung unnie, Jessica unnie, Seohyunnie and Hyoyeon. I was surprised to see the other two. Yul must've brought them along.

 

"Seohyunnie! Why are you here? You too, Hyo. Why are you both here?"

 

"Oh, unnie we just wanted to congratulate Yul. She grabbed the both of us to help her decorate the event. Don't worry unnie, we won't tell the others. And we accept you for who you are and who you love."

 

Seohyunnie, you never fail to amaze me.

 

"Thanks Seohyun. Thanks Hyo. I couldn't have done all these without your help."

 

"No problem Yul. Seohyun and I are always willing to help. Anyway, congratulations! All our hardwork payed off. Now you two be strong alright? Don't fight too much in the future and love one another! hehehe."

 

 At that moment, Seohyun and Hyo left the café. Sooyoung and Jessica approached the both of us.

 

"Hey Yoong! How was Yuri's surprise, aye?"

 

"I'm so proud of you two!"

 

Jessica unnie may look really scaring, but at that moment, she was the sweetest thing ever.

 

"I was really moved. Thank you for also making this with Yul. And thank you too, Sooyoung unnie for keeping our secret."

 

"No problem. Eventually, we'll tell the members about Jess and I but for now, we're settling with keeping it as a secret. Be careful the both of you. Not too much skinship, alright?"

 

"Hahaha! Don't worry, we'll do it secretly, Soo."

 

"Yah. Stop being so naughty Yul. Take good care of Yoong, okay? She's one of our maknaes."

 

"I will. I promise."

 

She looked directly into my eyes and I was really touched. Once again, I felt her sincerity flow through me. 

 

After we chatted for a couple of minutes, Sooyoung and Jessica unnie left us for our dinner date. I still can't believe that Yul would propose to me like this. It's very formal of her to do this. She could've just texted me or met up with me casually and ask me to be her girlfriend, but she went all the trouble to set this up for me. I'm thankful to have her in my life. And now that she's my girlfriend, I will never let her go. I will love until my last breath. I will be forever yours, Kwon Yuri. Please remember that. 

 

"About that kiss awhile ago...I'm sorr--"

 

"It's okay Yul. I didn't mind. And I'm glad to give my first kiss to you. I will never forget this day."

 

"Thanks. I just felt like doing it at that moment. It's like my body has a mind of its own."

 

I just chuckled when I heard her say that. It's funny how she involuntary did it. It was cute.

 

"Why are you laughing, Yoong?"

 

"Nothing. It's just cute how your body forced you to kiss me."

 

"Sorry. But I'm glad my body forced me to do so. I love you, Yoong."

 

"Stop, Yul. You've been saying that for the nth time already."

 

"And I'll never get tired of saying how much I love you. And I don't just say it to anyone. I say it because that's what I truly feel. I really do love you, Yoona. I'm deeply in love with you. And I'm just so happy that you're finally mine."

 

Aish Yuri. You're making my heart beat faster.

 

"I love you too. Can you do me a favor Yul?"

 

"What is it, babe?"

 

Babe? She called me babe. It's so adorable.

 

"Please sleep next to me tonight. Please hug me tight. I just want to be with you."

 

I seriously don't know why I said that. But I just wanted to be in your arms right now, Yuri. 

 

"I will. I promise to sleep next to you tonight."

 

"Thank you, babe."

 

I guess we finally have a name to call each other. It may sound cliché, but it's cute to call each other 'babe'. I'm excited for tonight. I want to be able to hear your heart beat, Yuri. I want to feel how much you love me.