Misunderstanding

How I Met Yul

I couldn't wait for this CF to finish. I want to get to the dorm and talk to Yul. She misunderstood me big time. 

 

"Okay done! Thank you everyone for the cooperation!"

 

Finally. Must get to Yul asap.

 

"Hey Yoong.. I--"

 

"I'm sorry Yoochun. I'm in a hurry right now. It's an emergency."

 

"Oh.. okay. I'll just call you later or leave you a message. Take care."

 

Geez. Must he interrupt now. Because of him Yuri's mad at me.

 

As soon as I got into the car, I told manager oppa to hurry up and get to the dorm. Since I couldn't tell him that Yuri's mad at me, I just told him to hurry up because I needed to go to the bathroom. Such a lame excuse for a celebrity, but it worked on him anyway.

 

"Oppa, thank you so much! You don't know how much you saved my bladder!"

 

"Yah, hurry and go to the bathroom now. I'll go pick up the others."

 

So glad that oppa's really kind. Okay, now I have to fix things before the others come back from their schedules. This is probably a good time since Yul's the only one in the dorm right now.

 

As soon as I got inside, I didn't let any second waste. I quickly went up in front of our room to knock.

 

"Yul.. I know you're in there. Can we please talk?"

 

"What do you want? Just go back to your DBSK."

 

"Aish Kwon Yuri! I don't like that oppa anymore! He was the one who put his damn name on my phone! Why do I get all the blame?! Why don't you trust me?!!"

 

I couldn't help but shout at her. Why must she be so stubborn?? I don't like Yoochun the moment I fell for Yuri. 

 

There was silence. Surprisingly, she didn't say a word.

 

"Yuri.."

 

She unlocked the door and told me to come in. 

 

"Yuri, why don't you---"

 

"Yoong."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I should've clarified everything first and I shouldn't have assumed that there was something between the both of you. I know you didn't do anything. I was just scared to lose you to him since I knew that you liked him before."

 

"Yuri, whatever happened in the past stays there. I liked him. But now I love you. I thought you trust me? The moment I started falling for you, Kwon Yuri.. that's where every bit of feeling for Yoochun ended. Maybe he's just being friendly right now. And I just treat him like an older brother. Nothing more than that. So please Yul.. just trust me on this."

 

"I know, I know. I was wrong. I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

 

"You don't have to. Just promise me you won't get mad like this again?"

 

"Deal. I love you baby."

 

"I love you even more. Give me a kiss."

 

At that moment, we made up. And... made out. hehehe. But I was really glad that everything's okay and she knew that she was wrong. I didn't have to explain first. She just knew what she did and I'm proud of her.

 

"Yuri? Yoona?"

 

There were people calling us from outside. And it sounded like Taeyeon unnie.

 

"Oh what a relief! You're both here. Are you alright Yoong?? Have you two made up yet?"

 

"Taeyeon unnie? What's wrong? You look like you're in panic mode. Yoong and I talked already and made up."

 

"Thank goodness. I was worried about your Yoona since she cried the whole time. Luckily her filming was over. Director asked what happened to you but I just said that you didn't feel well."

 

"Sorry unnie.. Sorry for causing all the trouble. I shouldn't have cried like that. I should've just been professional about it."

 

"It's okay Yoong. My job is to take care of all 9 of you. But don't abuse me, okay? haha. We'll have dinner in a while and manager oppa has a surprise for us!"

 

"Thanks unnie."

 

That was probably embarassing. I didnt want Yuri to know about what happened awhile ago. Thank God for Taeyeon unnie who covered up for me. Next time, I'm going to do my best to hold back the tears. 

 

"Yoong, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't ha---"

 

"Shhh. It's okay Yul. I should've acted professional too. No need to say sorry, okay? Sorry you had to hear my drama. It's really embarassing.."

 

"It's not something to be embarassed about. Anyway, I still want to say sorry."

 

"Okay babe. Anyway, we should go out now since manager oppa has a surprise. Wonder what it is."

 

I guess our fight ends there. I hope that we won't have anymore fights like this. 

 

"Oppa!! What's your surprise?!!"

 

Everyone's really noisy at the dining table right now trying to ask our manager oppa what the surprise is.

 

"Okay okay. Settle down everyone. Don't scream too much, alright? Well, SM Town is preparing you guys a new show. And it's not just an ordinary show. Now, they have given us the privelege to choose any country in Asia to shoot your new show. The vacation will last for a week."

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

 

And then there was screaming everywhere. We were all pretty excited about this. Everyone quickly got their notebooks and wrote down which country they wanted. The country with the most number of votes wins. I didn't mind which one would win. I'm just excited about this vacation we're having.

 

"Okay, so Thailand got the most number of votes. You guys are going to Thailand then."