9

Cross The Line

Yuri's POV

 

After my talk with Amber I drove back home to find the only one I wanted to see, Tiffany. All the way, my mind kept wondering around her, I tried to collect my thoughts in order to be prepared and know what to say when I'm in front of her.

 

As I left my car at the garage, I went to the lift and pressed our floor number. My heart was beating fast and I was getting all nervous with every second passing. My hands were getting sweaty and a big smile was plastered on my face. Is this how love actually feels?

 

When I finally reached my destination, the sight I got didn't please me at all.

 

What the hell was Nichkhun doing at our dorm's door? No, wait. Let me raise that question again. 

 

What the hell was Nichkhun doin at our dorm's door with Tiffany?!

 

"Uhm," I cleared my throat when I got there, "Is something happening here?"

 

Tiffany's eyes found mine and inmediately a smile grew on her face, "Khun came to talk with me for a while."

 

"Hi, Yuri-ssi," he said, as he smiled politely. Pfft.

 

"Oh," I answered, as I diverted my gaze from him to Tiffany again, "Have you had lunch already?"

 

"Uh, I-" she said, but was interrupted by Nichkhun.

 

"I was going to treat her lunch, actually. I hope you and the girls don't mind."

 

Maybe I stayed in silence for too much time, since his smile disappeared and an uncomfortable look appeared on her face instead.

 

"Is it okay?" he asked again.

 

Tiffany's eyes were focused on the floor, and never looked at me. 

 

"Yeah, whatever."

 

I took a last glance of them and walked into the room. Nichkhun still had a confused look and Tiffany didn't say a word. Why was she going out with him anyway?

 

"Hyoyeon?" I asked as I knocked her door, "Can we talk for a while?"

 

When she finally let me in, I threw myself on her bed. I told her about my conversation with Amber in detail and how it made me realize that I actually wanted Tiffany to be the one for me.

 

"What? That's amazing!" she replied to my story as she hugged me tight, "Are you confessing to her tonight?"

 

"That's the problem," I said, while burying my face on a pillow, "she went out with Nichkhun just now. I found them talking at the door when I came."

 

I loud laugh came out from her as she heard me, "You're ridiculously jealous."

 

"Yes, I am. She told me that she loved me, why is she going out with another guy? I mean, that doesn't make any sense."

 

"Maybe she thought you won't ever change and tried to get over you."

 

"You're not helping, Hyoyeon." 

 

We remained silent as we kept our heads down. 

 

"So... you love her?"

 

"I do. I realized it just now. What if she decides to date Nichkhun formally? I'd kill myself if that happens!" 

 

"Come on," Hyoyeon said as she hugged my arm again, "Love doesn't disappear suddenly, talk with her. It could work."

 

"Yeah, you're right," I smiled sincerely as I stood up, "I'll go take a shower or something, all that training and feelings got me really tired."

 

So with a heavy heart I walked towards my room. Maybe I could talk with her after her date. I have to get her back.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

What was that look on her face? Could it be? Could Yuri be jealous?

 

A big grin was plastered on my face at the thought of it. I wasn't even hearing Nichkhun anymore. All I wanted was to come in again and tease Kwon for that. She was jealous of me talking with Nick, I couldn't believe it.

 

"So, what do you say? It's my treat, besides it seems like I got you member's permission. I promise we'll be here early and you won't have any trouble with your manager or getting late to schedule tomorrow. How does it sound?"

 

I sighed deeply as I remember why was he there in the first place.

 

Don't get me wrong, Nick is an amazing guy and a really good friend of mine, but it seemed to give him the wrong idea about my feelings, and all those rumors going around there about us dating seemed to give him high hopes.

 

"I was actually planing on having lunch here with the girls, since we don't have many opportunities to eat all together, so..."

 

"Oh," I saw a flash of pain on his face and I felt really sorry, "it's okay, then. We could go out any other day, right?"

 

I nodded as I gave him a wide smile, while he chuckled, "I'll see you later, then." After a bow, he left.

 

Now I was determinated to find Yuri and ask her, , and do whatever I wanted just to make her blush. I was at the kitchen to drink something before starting my evil plan, when I found Jessica.

 

"Uhm, Jessie, have you seen Yuri?"

 

The look she gave me was clearly something else, but I let it go.

 

"I think she's taking a shower, why?" 

 

"I wanted to talk with her, that's all," I replied, as I kept drinking water, but that playful smile on her face didn't disappear.

 

"Okay," she said, while taking a sit beside me, "are you going to tell me now who's that person that you like?"

 

I chuckled and left the glass on the table, "I told you I'd tell you when I was sure about it. Don't be a desperate, alright?"

 

She pouted and glared at me, I just laughed again and left her. I guessed she would never get tired of asking the same question. Since Yoona and Sooyoung's news come out, we are really into each other's lives.

 

As I reached Yuri's room I took a sit on her bed waiting for her. Yoona wasn't there so it was only me. My eyes wandered around, seeing her stuff, her clothes on the left side of the bed, her shoes on the floor, the pictures of her family on the walls. It made realize how hard I had fallen for her and how scencial was in my life. I stood up to look at those pictures clearly, her smiling face hugging her mother's arms, her brother teasing her as always, her father, being the protective one. I loved it, and I loved how happy she was when the ones she loved.

 

"Tiffany?" I heard her voice from behind, and I remembered that she had just taken a shower, so she would probably be on a towel only. I didn't know what to do, "Turn around, silly, I'm already dressed."

 

A soft chuckle left my lips as I turned around, "You are already dressed, but have you gotten over your jealousy?"

 

I grinned widely as her cheeks started getting red, "Jealous, I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"Come on," I said as I walked towards her, wrapping her in my embrace, "You were jealous because of Nichkhun, weren't you?"

 

"What if I was?" she answered, while holding me even closer to her.

 

"You looked so cute," I told her, my lips softly her cheeks which were already burning, "don't be jealous, alright?"

 

"I can't help it," her hands were holding my waist, hugging me tight.

 

At that moment, I knew she wasn't feeling just jealous.

 

"I can't help it, because I want you only for me."