2

Cross The Line

It was almost midnight and Tiffany couldn't help but stare to the ceiling, thinking about that one who hadn't came back yet.

 

To: Yuri

Aren't you coming home yet? It's kinda late...

 

She sighed and stood up. Where could have Yuri been? Why was she taking so long?

 

A suddenly pain on her heart reminded her that she actually knew what was taking Yuri so long.

 

Needing something to do while waiting, she decided to go for a glass of water.

 

"Hey..." a blonde girl greeted her when she had reached her destination.

 

"Hi, Hyo. Not sleepy yet?"

 

"I should ask that. You use to go to bed early."

 

"Yeah..." she said, trying to sound natural, "it's just nervousness. Tomorrow we'll start practicing as a group again and that excites me."

 

Hyoyeon just chuckled. She knew something wasn't right about the American girl but she decided to let it go, she could ask any other time.

 

"Uhm, so..." Tiffany said, while playing with her own fingers, "do you now where is Yuri?"

 

While shaking her head, Hyoyeon answered, "I think we all know where she is, or at least what she's doing."

 

Defeated and with pain on her heart, Tiffany went back to her dorm. Maybe in her dreams she could be happy with the one she loved.

 

*

 

"Unnie, wake up! It's 6 am already, you should be getting ready now!"

 

Yonna shook het roommate for the nth time and Yuri didn't give signals of waking up.

 

Running out of her room, Yoona found the only one who could be patient with the tanned girl.

 

"Fany unnie, please wake Yuri up because if I do I'm gonna kill her."

 

Tiffany laughed at Yoona's words and after a soft nod, she made her way to Yuri's room.

 

"Come on," she whispered while sitting on Yuri's bed. "We have to practice now."

 

Yuri groaned while turning to the side.

 

"Why did you come late yesterday?" Tiffany asked, while Yuri's hair. "You didn't even answered my text."

 

"I'm sorry, I was distracted." Yuri mumbled, "I wanna sleep now, Fany, seriously."

 

Never leaving Yuri's hair, Tiffany said, "But we have practice, Yul, you must get ready now."

 

She shook the sleepy girl again, but Yuri didn't react.

 

"Yul?"

 

Finding out that the tanned girl had fallen asleep again, Tiffany sighed.

 

"Don't you know that you hurt me every time you go out with someone?" She whispered almost inaudible, "it's hard to see you taking everything so easy."

 

One of her hands Yuri's hair again, while smiling sadly.

 

"I think I'm falling, Yuri."

 

"Don't." Yuri's voice startled her. Her body frozed.

 

"Y-yuri, weren't you asleep?"

 

"I still can hear you, Fany. So don't fall."

 

Tiffany was speechless, her cheeks had gotten red, she didn't know what to do.

 

"You're right," Yuri continued, "we're gonna be late if I kept sleeping, so don't do it too. Don't fall asleep."

 

The older girl felt mixed emotions. She was relieved that Yuri hadn't understood her, but at the same time she knew she wouldn't be brave enough to confess her real feelings.

 

"Come on," Yuri kept talking, while cupping Tiffany's face, "you came to wake me up, and now it's me waking you up?"

 

Tiffany smiled widely. Not only because she did what she was supposed to do, but also because of the closeness she was having with Yuri.

 

"You look so beautiful without make up," those were the words that came out of Tiffany's mouth. It wasn't mean to be out loud, but she couldn't help it.

 

And to her intense happiness, Yuri blushed so bad.

 

"Yah, stop it." she said, while smiling shyly. "Shouldn't we go now?" 

 

"Yes, we should." Tiffany answered, while standing up and taking Yuri's hand.

 

Eventhough it wasn't the real relationship she wanted, Tiffany was happy she could have those sweet moments with her. Who knows? Maybe that feeling can grow between them, maybe she could get who she has always wanted, Kwon Yuri.