1

Cross The Line

Tiffany knew love was a difficult word. She loved her parents, because they gave her life. She loved her siblings because they were almost her best friends. She loved her members because they were her new family, her sisters. But something new grew inside her every time she would saw a certain tanned girl. Something she hadn't experienced in a while.

 

She loved to be caring towards her members, holding hands with them, hugging them. She also enjoyed seeing the bond between each other. But she didn't like to see when her new treasure shared moments with others.

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" She whined when she felt the tanned girl leaving her side. "Where are you going?"

 

"Yoona asked me to help her with her bags. I'll be right here in a second, alright?"

 

The older girl answered with a cute pout which made Yuri lean in and left a soft kiss on Tiffany's cheek.

 

"I promise. I'll be here really quick."

 

After the tanned girl went out the dorm,Tiffany sighed. She knew she had made the biggest mistake when she admitted to herself that she was feeling something for that girl. Known as a player, Yuri wasn't the type of girl who would stay in a relationship, neither someone who would commit to someone. But Tiffany was stubborn. She was convinced that she was going to do something to change her and make herself her only girl.

 

"I'm back!" Yoona's voice was heard as she stepped into them dorm.

 

"Me too," Taeyeon came in too, "How have you been, Tiffany?"

 

The said girl replied a weak Fine as her eyes kept looking for Yuri.

 

"Sooyoung is downstairs with Yuri. It seems like someone is asking for her number or something."

 

Tiffany frowned. It was always like that, girls would throw themselves to Yuri, asking for a date and things like that. Didn't they have a little of dignity?

 

"Hi everyone," Sooyoung greeted as she entered, followed by Yuri.

 

"You, playgirl," Taeyeon said, with a playful tone, "stop screwing girls everywhere, our comeback is really close and we have to focus, alright?"

 

A little smile appeared at Tiffany's lips after hearing what she said, but it didn't last long.

 

"Besides," the leader continued, "you must left girls for us too, right?"

 

A smirk appeared at Yuri's lips and they bumped their fists, while Seohyun, who had already arrived, shook her head in disapproval.

 

"Unnies, seriously, you should focus."

 

"I do focus, Hyunnie, you know I'm kidding. The real problem is that tanned girl over there."

 

Yuri simply smiled, while taking a sit besides Tiffany.

 

"I can manage it, Seohyun, don't worry alright?"

 

A smirk was drawn on her face again as Tiffany's head rested on Yuri's shoulder and her hands looked for the tanned girl's ones to slowly intertwine their fingers.

 

Tiffany knew it was going to be difficult, but she was going to make it.

 

*

 

From: Tiffany

Aren't you coming home already? It's kinda late...

 

Yuri checked the text on her phone after she parked her car, took a look to the lady besides her and gave her a wide smile.

 

"Nothing important." She said, before walking out of the car in order to open the other lady's door. "Are you sure nobody's home?" 

 

"They aren't. I'm sure." The lady smirked, while taking out her keys and opening the door. "Do you wanna come in?"

 

"Babe..." Yuri sighed, "You know how is this, right?"

 

"Babe..." The lady mocked her, "I won't ask you stay after that, I know how this works."

 

Grabbing her by her shirt's collar, they crushed their lips together.

 

*

 

Slowly, Yuri slipped herself to the dorm. It was really late and if someone notices her, she would get troubles.

 

"Stop there." a voice prevented her of going further. "Where have you been?"

 

"It's nothing, I just..."

 

"Don't lie to me, Kwon Yuri. Where have you been?"

 

"Hyo, I... just..."

 

"Come on, Yuri, you really should stop screwing every girl you see, that's not correct."

 

"But I'm not doing anything wrong, she agreed with me, we went for a drinks and... it just happened."

 

Hyoyeon laughed silently. "You're not gonna change, uh?"

 

Yuri laughed with her, "Maybe some day in the future."

 

"The day you fall in love, call me, alright? That's something I don't wanna miss." 

 

"In love?" Yuri held her chin, trying to think about it. "Nope. I don't know what it is."

 

After receiving a playful smack on the head by Hyoyeon, Yuri went straight to her room.

 

Falling in love? Not in Kwon Yuri's vocabulary.

 


 

Thank you to those who upvoted already T-T it means a lot to me. I will try so hard to not dissappoint you~