4

Cross The Line

 

After riding her car for at least half an hour, Yuri got home. Slowly, she tried to entered to the room, but a soft sobbing distracted her.

 

"Fany?" She asked, reaching the couch.

 

On it, the American girl was hugging her knees tightly, trying to silence her own sob. She lifted her gaze and found the tanned girl looking intently at her, with a worried expression drawn in her face.

 

"Yuri," she said, while getting up and colliding her own body with Yuri's, "I had a horrible nightmare."

 

The taller girl wrapped her arms around Tiffany while mumbling calming words on the crying girl's ear.

 

"Are you okay now?" Yuri asked, while Tiffany's hair.

 

'Yeah," she answered, "I'm better."

 

"Will you tell me about it?"

 

The American girl nodded softly, "I remember I saw a big truck coming at a high speed, I was looking for you, you were crossing the road and then..." her tears fell again.

 

"Alright," Yuri said, "I think I got it, but I'm here now, don't worry."

 

"That's why I was scared and called you. It got worse when you didn't answer. I though the worst, Yul."

 

"No, I'm not going to leave you that easy, you're the most important for me."

 

Tiffany's heart almost stopped beating when she heard those words. Yuri smiled widely, and hugged her again, "I mean it. You guys are my life now."

 

Somehow, it disappointed Tiffany. She thought those worse were only meant for her. 

 

"Now let's go to sleep. We have practice tomorrow again."

 

When they were in front of Tiffany's room, Yuri gave her a sweet smile and started walking towards her own room.

 

"Yuri..." the older girl said in a whisper, "Stay with me tonight?"

 

"Y-yeah, sure." she answered, while blinking repeteadly. "Let me go for m clothes, alright?"

 

Tiffany nodded and headed to her room.

 

On the other side, Yuri leaned her back on the wall, let out a long sigh while shaking her head.

 

"I'm sorry, Yejin." she whispered to herself, as she felt guilty for leaving Ailee alone, "I don't know what's wrong with me."

 

Before it gets suspicious, she went to her room, grabbed her clothes and made her way towards the Amercian girl's room.

 

*

 

The lights through the windows made Tiffany wake up. Taking a look to her side, she found the most beautiful girl sleeping peacefully.

 

"Good morning," she whispered, while smiling lovingly towards her, "you look so beautiful."

 

Contemplating Yuri, had become Tiffany's new hobby. It was like presencing a master piece. She knew it wasn't correct, and it could be creepy, but she couldn't help but doing it. Deep inside, she wished she could own said master piece. As always, a smile grew on her face, while examining the tanned girl's face.

 

Her smile didn't fade away, even when she had already taken a shower and dressed correctly to go practicing.

 

"You woke up," she said, when she noticed Yuri moving under the blanket.

 

"What time is it?" the tanned girl asked, while rubbing slowly her eyes and trying to find a watch.

 

"We still have time." Tiffany answered, with sweetness on her voice, "I woke up kinda early so I'm ready now. I went to your room for your clothes, I hope you don't mind." Her voice started to get lower as her cheeks started to get pink.

 

Yuri smiled. "It's okay. Thank you, Fany-ah."

 

*

 

"Good morning," Yoona greeted as she sat down with the other girls, when she spotted her tanned friend, she commented, "Oh. Yuri unnie, I thought you didn't come home yesterday. I didn't see you in the room."

 

All the heads turned to the side to look at Yuri.

 

Said girl simply smiled, "I did, Yoong. I just slept at Tiffany's room."

 

This time, all the heads turned to the other side, to look at Tiffany.

 

"Not this girl," Sunny said, while throwing an arm over Tiffany's shoulders, "Not this girl, you ."

 

As the American girl started blushing, Yuri just smiled again, "Come on, are you serious?"

 

"I'm watching you, Kwon." Sunny warned, with a playful smile on her lips.

 

From the other side of the table, Hyoyeon gave a meaningful look at the tanned girl. She surely was her bestfriend, for being capable of detect some strange attitude on her.

 

*

 

"Alright, Kwon. What is it?"

 

Hyoyeon had beed dragged from the practice room towards the service room by, no one else but, Yuri.

 

"Hyoyeon, I don't know what's going on with me."

 

"What do you mean?" The blonde girl answered casually, while taking a sit on a chair she just found.

 

"I'm feeling strange things..."

 

"For... someone?" Hyoyeon asked again, this time, leaning in to hear her friend more carefully.

 

After a long sigh, Yuri took a look to both sides, getting sure no one was listening or watching, "It... it's Yejin."