16

Cross The Line

Yuri's POV

 

Slowly, she opens her eyes and I can't help but grin widely. How can someone look as cute as her with only waking up?

 

"Morning," she whispered, getting close to me and tightening her grip.

 

"Good morning, baby," I answered, leaving a kiss on the top of her head.

 

Moments like those make me realize how lucky I am to wake up besides the one I love, because she has really stolen my heart.

 

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you yesterday, I fell asleep. I was very tired."

 

"It's okay," she said, her voice reflecting her tiredness, "let's sleep a little longer."

 

I chuckled at her cuteness, "I can't. I gotta come back to my room, do you remember?"

 

She pouted, "yeah, I do."

 

When I was about to get up, she held my arm, pulling down to bed again, "wait, there's something I want to tell you."

 

I nodded.

 

"Yesterday, when I went to the kitchen, I saw Seohyun... and she told me something."

 

"Is it bad?" I asked since the look on her face was serious.

 

"It's bad and good. She told me she knows you don't spend the nights at you room".

 

My eyes widened, "w-what?"

 

"She checks up on you every night".

 

"She what?!"

 

"Yeah. She said it's because she doesn't want you to go out with random girls".

 

"Oh, really?" I asked, a silly smile on my face, "how cute!"

 

"I know right?" She replied, matching my smile, "but there's something even cuter that she told me".

 

"What could it be?"

 

"She said she doesn't care who the girl you're dating is, she only wants to see you happy," a heavy sigh left her lips, "I'm sure she won't be against us, and if we think about it, who would be?"

 

I rolled to the side and looked directly to the ceiling. It was difficult to think about it. Would they accept me for her? They know me, but would they believe that I'm willing to change? I'm not the same since I started dating Tiffany.

 

"You really want to tell them, uh?"

 

She chuckled while her cheeks got red, "well, it would be nice if I can be lovey dovey with you in front of them, so they don't pair you up with anyone, specially Jessica".

 

I laughed and cupped her face to kiss her lips, "then we should do it soon, what if we all have dinner together?"

 

There's no words to describe the shine on her eyes the moment I said those words.

 

If I wanted to be happy, I had to take the risk.

 

"Do you mean it?" She asked, cuddling even closer.

 

"Yeah, don't make it sound like it's up to me. We're together, right?"

 

She nodded and showed me that smile which made me fall in love with her.

 

*

 

"Girls, love is love and I'm in love with her, I really am".

 

I sighed while pacing back and forth.

 

"I don't want this to ruin anything because we are happy".

 

I closed my eyes and massaged my temple.

 

"Don't worry about it too much, baby," a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, "it's not like they will hate us after that".

 

I turned around, returning the hug, "I hope so, Fany-yah~"

 

"Shall we go out now?"

 

I nodded and took her hand, walking out of the room.

 

"Finally!", Sooyoung exclaimed when she saw us, "Taeyeon has prepared something delicious for us".

 

"Yeah," Taeyeon confirmed, while serving the food, "we don't have a lot of time to spend together so let's enjoy it, right?"

 

"Uhm," Tiffany smiled, "it looks yummy".

 

"It tastes better," Taeyeon replied while giving us our dishes.

 

We started eating while commenting on how much Taeyeon skills had improved.

 

"I propose a toast," I suddenly said, gaining all their attention.

 

"Well," Jessica commented, leaving her food, "that's new".

 

"Go on," Taeyeon encouraged me with a smile.

 

"To us. Because we are reunited here, all together as a big family. Because love is what get us as one and we will always stay like that," all of them were looking at me, sincere smiles on their faces, "and I'll take this chance to make an announcement".

 

They all looked at each other, looking forward to what I was going to say. I felt Tiffany's grip on my left hand getting tighter.

 

"This... this is something that I've been waiting for telling you, girls. You're like my family and this is important for me," I took a moment to look at Tiffany who was smiling warmly towards me, "This is important for us, because I have never felt this way. My heart has never raced this fast", Tiffany stood up beside me and hugged my arm, "this girl right here," I chuckled, "is the reason I believe in love. Even if you can't believe me, I've learn how to be a loyal girl. I know I still have lots of things to learn but, she's teaching me, little by little, what love is. Girls, I want you all to know that Tiffany and I are dating".

 

"Oh my God..." were the words I could hear.

 

"We don't want this to interfere with our friendship, we just want you to be part of, probably, the best thing is happening to us," Tiffany explained, never leaving my arm.

 

Few seconds of tension happened and none said a word.

 

"Kwon..." Sunny finally said, "I told you not to mess with our girl," she continued, not meeting my eyes, "but I never thought you could actually be willing to change. Congrats, girls. I hope the best for you".

 

A big smile was plastered on her face as a tear rolled down Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Thank you, girls," she said, while running towards Sunny in order to hug her.

 

"W-wait!" Taeyeon stood up, still trying to process what was going on, "we're not over this, we have to talk, we have to know all our opinions, weㅡ"

 

A knock on the door interrupted her, "Girls?!" a familiar voice yelled from the other side, but I couldn't recognize it clearly.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany did, "Daddy?"

 

"What?" I whispered.

 

"Surprise!" Tiffany's dad yelled again, "come on, don't make your father wait".

 

We looked at each other, not knowing what to do for a couple of seconds.

 

"Uh, shouldn't someone go for the door?" I asked.

 

Taeyeon stood up and before going to the door she turned to see us, "we're not over this, no one mention a word and we'll talk later".

 

When she opened the door, Tiffany's dad, brother and sister were there. They brought fruit and food for us.

 

"Welcome," Taeyeon said while letting them in, "I'm so glad to see you again".

 

They greeted us and Tiffany went to hug her family, "why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

 

"It was a surprise," Leo answered, smiling and making his eyes disappear. Definitely a Hwang.

 

They sat down with us to have dinner while talking with us. Eventho it was a little awkward after our announcement. They were going to be in Korea for a few days because of work.

 

"The food has been delicious," Tiffany's dad said, "and it's been great to see you again girls".

 

"We'll visit you on your concerts some time, can we?"

 

"Of course, you're welcome to come anytime you want," Taeyeon answered.

 

"Then I guess it's time to go. See you soon, girls".

 

After saying good bye, they finally leave us nine alone.

 

"Alright, we'll go to sleep now," Tiffany said, getting up and holding my hand, "it's late and we have schedule tomorrㅡ"

 

"No, you're not. You'll stay here because we all have to talk seriously about this matter".

 

The rest of the girls looked as surprised as us.

 

It seemed like it was going to be more difficult than what I thought.