5

Cross The Line

 

Hyoyeon's jaw dropped to the floor.

 

"What?!" She asked, her eyes growing wide.

 

"I.. I know... It's weird."

 

"No, idiot!" Hyoyeon said, while slapping Yuri's arm, "I thought you were developing feelings for Tiffany."

 

Yuri didn't answer. Deep inside, something told her Hyoyeon was right.

 

"I don't know," Yuri confessed, "My feelings are a mess right now. She's my member, she's too fragile, she... I don't even know."

 

Hyoyeon sighed, "God, Yul. I told you to call me when you fell for one girl, not for two." She teased.

 

"I haven't fallen for anyone, alright?" She answered, while holding a finger up, "what I feel for them is different."

 

"Ailee is amazing. Somehow, I like the way she asks me to stay after... you know, she's caring and lovely."

 

"But?" Hyoyeon asked, knowing very well that there was a but.

 

"But... I feel like I can live without her."

 

"Wow, that's important." The blonde girl stood up and held Yuri by her shoulders, "Make up your mind, Yul, you know I'll support you."

 

"I don't want to hurt anyone, Hyoyeon. It'd kill me."

 

"You won't, just don't make idiotic decisions, alright?"

 

Yuri nodded and both oh the girls went back to practicing.

 

*

 

"Take some minutes to rest, girls, I'll be back in a while."

 

After their coach left the room, the nine girls threw themselves to the ground.

 

"Ugh," Yuri groaned, as she moved her head from right to left.

 

"Does it hurt?" A sweet voice was heard besides her, "I can give you a massage or something."

 

Yuri smiled when she felt Tiffany's hand on her shoulders, putting a little of pressure on them.

 

"You'll feel really relaxed after this, I promise." 

 

"At nights, when no one watches you, are you a masseuse?" Yuri joked, earning a chuckle from Tiffany.

 

At that moment, she knew Tiffany was important in her life, too much to be hurt.

 

*

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

It was almost night and the girls had already come back to the dorm, when a beautiful lady knocked at their door. As a coincidence, Yuri was the one who attended it.

 

"I just wanted to know if you were okay. Since the last time you left without saying a word."

 

Yuri felt really guilty at hearing Rhodes words.

 

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, I..."

 

"It's okay," Ailee said, while placing a finger on Yuri's lips, "I'm not complaining."

 

Their gazes found each other, at the same time Yuri took a step to the side.

 

"Do you wanna come in?" were the words that left her lips not even thinkig about it.

 

Ailee was surprised. Who wouldn't? She nodded shyly after whispering a weak "Sure, thanks."

 

Both of them were sitting on the couch, awkwardly since they had nothing to talk about. Yuri turned the tv on and waited for one of them to say something.

 

"So, how was your day?" The tanned girl started, feeling nervous suddenly.

 

"It was okay.. Uhm, Yuri.." Ailee said, while turning to the side to look better at her, "I wanted to.. you know, talk about us."

 

*

 

A tear rolled down her cheeks, as she witnessed the love of her life with her possible new girlfriend. She tried really hard not to cry, but Tiffany was weak when it was about the one she really loved the most.

 

"You idiot," she whispered to herself, "How could you think she would look at you? You're not even half of what Ailee is."

 

With heavy steps, she went back to her room. Once there, she hugged her pillow tightly.

 

"I can't hate you, Yuri," she kept whispering, "You'll be the most important for me always and I'll love you no matter what."

 

As her heart kept aching, her mind started to fly away, falling deeply asleep.

 

*

 

"Tiffany?" 

 

The American girl heard a voice calling her name. It could be a dream, since she had dreamed a lot about this voice calling her and only her.

 

"It's 7am already, you gotta dress and stuff."

 

Tiffany didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to face the reality, neither know about Yuri and Ailee's possible relationship.

 

Who was she kidding? She did want to know.

 

"Good morning, Yul," she said, with sleepy eyes, sleepy dace, sleepy hair.

 

"Good morning, sleepy girl."

 

Tiffany smiled at the usual sweetness of her.

 

"Yul," she said, while taking her hand, making the younger girl to sit on her bed, beside her.

 

"Yes?"

 

Tiffany comtemplated about telling her the truth. What could she lose? She wanted to take that feeling out and let Yuri know how was she actually feeling, maybe to get a chance to own her heart. Who knew?

 

She thought about it again. And it sounded ridiculous. She was a mess.

 

"Nothing, let's go."