21_

Cross The Line

As she opened her eyes, Yuri felt a soft pressure on her back and a pair of arms wrapped on her waist. Slowly, she turned around to find the one giving her a backhug.

 

"W-what?" she muttered, as the other girl opened her eyes, "what are you doing here?"

 

The girl laying beside her smiled sadly, "yesterday you looked so vulnerable, Yul, I was worried. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone, you will always have someone to rely on."

 

Yoona sneeked her arms aroud her friend's waist and hugged her tight.

 

"Thank you, Yoong," she answered, letting herself rest again.

 

They spent some seconds in silence, until Yoona spoke again, "are you really letting her go?" 

 

Yuri shook her head, "what can I do now? She was the one who decided, I wanted to change, but it seems like I'm not enough for her..."

 

"Why didn't you stop her? I think you both are more than a simple fight".

 

"She deserves better, Yoong. I love her and she knows that. But even with that, she will find someone better than me."

 

It was Yoona's turn to shake her head. She didn't understand what was going on with Yuri.

 

*

 

"You should eat," Jessica said for the nth time, pulling a plate with pancakes near to Tiffany, "it's not gonna be good for your health if you just starve".

 

Tiffany's eyes were lost. Her gaze was fixed on the road, through the window of the small restaurant.

 

"It's going to be okay..."

 

"How?" Tiffany finally said, "how is it going to be okay if I love her but I don't have her?"

 

Jessica her hair, "because I know it will be. You just have to trust."

 

"What am I going to do now?" Tiffany whined, "how am I going to look at her when we perform together without it hurting?"

 

"You both will find the way to get back, Fany, just be patient".

 

The usually cheerful girl rested her head on the table, "I hope so".

 

*

 

"Alright, girls," manager oppa shouted, making the girls gather around him, "today you will learn TTS Holler choreography in order to perform it on your next concerts as a group".

 

Hyoyeon giggled, "so Tiffany is our new choreaographer?" she asked, getting laughs from everyone on the room, including their manager.

 

"I want TTS to be your choreographer right now," he corrected, "their own choreographer will come tomorrow to check the mistaked you could have. For now, try to learn the main points and have fun. See you later".

 

With a bow, manager oppa left them.

 

Eight girls were reunited on a big room trying to figure out how to learn easily. Sunny wasn't there since she had an schedule already.

 

"What about you getting us on pairs to learn faster? When we have it, we can do it all together and practice..." Yoona suggested.

 

"I'm picking Hyoyeon and Yuri!" Taeyeon shouted while running towards them and intertwining their arms, "my dancing queens".

 

Seohyun looked at her side and smiled, "I can try to teach you, unnies." Sooyoung and Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

"Don't you dare to make me learn those stupids steps now, let's rest for a while," Jessica said, while sitting on the floor with her back resting on the wall.

 

"That's why you're my best friend, Jessie," Tiffany replied, taking a site beside her.

 

*

 

Eventhough they had stopped practicing everyday, Hyoyeon and Yuri still got some moves.

 

"Smooth as always," Taeyeon praised as the three of them ended up the choreo with zero difficulties, "I think we're done, let's rest now".

 

They high-fived each other and went for separated ways, as Yuri was about to take a sit, someone appeared on the door.

 

"Yejin?" she asked as she stood up again to walk towards her, "what are you doing here?"

 

"Can we talk for a second please?"

 

Yuri took a glance behind, she saw Hyoyeon shaking her head as she walked away. She saw Taeyeon with a blank expression on her face, as she was just asking why. She finally saw Tiffany. The latter had her head down, her gaze fixed on the ground. She didn't know what was on her mind, although she wished she could. 

 

She has to find someone better than me. She deserves better, she said to herself, 

 

"What is it?" Yuri asked as she stepped out of the room.

 

Ailee stayed in silence for a couple of second before talking, "I'm an idiot. I don't want to ruin what we have. I know you're with someone else but I don't want to lose you. Somehow, you give me strenght to keep going, I want us to be fine".

 

The taller girl smiled sadly, "I'm not dating anyone now," she commented, "I also want us to be fine again," seeing the expression on her face, Yuri added, "don't ask, just believe me when I say I want us to be okay".

 

Nodding eagerly, Ailee wrapped her in a hug, "I promise I'll do the things right this time. No idiotic stuff."

 

They smiled at each other warmly, without knowing they were hurting someone else. 

 

*

 

"She will never change," Tiffany whispered, as her head rested on her best friend's shoulder, "the moment we broke up, she ran towards another girl, I guess everyone was right, being a good girl isn't on her dna".

 

"I don't think she's that bad, Fany, you must talk clearly about this".

 

"No, Jess, I think I made the right decision," she tried to wipe the tear rolling down her cheek without anyone noticing it, but Jessica did.

 

She patted her best friend's hair, while the latter just closed her eyes tightly.

 

Why did I have to fall in love with you?