18_

Cross The Line

A sense of deja vu hit Tiffany as she rolled over her empty bed. Fixing her gaze on the ceiling, she sighed.

 

Where are you, Yuri-ah?

 

All her attempts of reaching her phone were a failure, since it always sent her to voicemail.

 

She finally got up and walked around the dorms, trying to spend some time until her girlfriend returned, but it didn't happen. She even fell asleep for a couple of minutes on the couch.

 

Giving up her waiting, she went back to bed. Tomorrow would be another day and she and Yuri would talk and solve their little problem. After all, it was the first time it happened, and Tiffany knew it wasn't going to happen again.

 

At least, she hoped so.

 

*

 

The music was loud, the lights were low and a tall figure leaned against the bar, happily chatting with a girl.

 

"I know it's been pretty busy with your promotions, but why don't you come by anymore? Don't tell me you're trying to be a good girl now."

 

Yuri chuckled as a smirk remained on her face, "I'd love to, Hara, but I can't. It isn't on my DNA."

 

Hara took a sip of her drink, pulling Yuri towards the dance floor, "well, then show me your bad girl side and dance with me."

 

"Only this dance, birthday girl."

 

Both of them moved their bodies to the rhythm of the music while getting closer and closer.

 

"Will I get a nice gift after this?" Hara asked, flirting shamelessly.

 

Yuri just smiled again, "I don't know. Let's see."

 

From a corner of the big place, an angry girl stood there, crossing her arms.

 

"Ailee unnie," a husky voice called, "are you okay?"

 

"Yes, Amber," she answered, "I just... do you know what's the relationship between Hara and Yuri?"

 

"Uhm, they are good friends. I know that. Do you think they're dating?"

 

Ailee nodded.

 

"Well, I don't. Hara unnie is always a flirt," Amber said while chuckling, "in a good way, of course."

 

After dancing, Yuri went back to the bar, "I'll see you later," Hara said, while waving and looking for someone else to dance.

 

Yuri chuckled and returned her attention to the drinks again, "what's that?" she asked to the bartender, who was mixing some beverages.

 

"It's beopju", she said, "try it, it's delicious".

 

As the alcohol went down she felt her senses waking up. It was delicious indeed.

 

"Yuri unnie?" A familiar voice was heard behind her, "hi," the same voice greeted politely.

 

When she finally turned around, found one of her best friends standing there.

 

"Hey Amber," she greeted with a side hug, "how's the party?"

 

"Cool".

 

"Just cool?" Yuri asked teasingly, "have you met any hot girl?"

 

Amber laughed and gave her a sad smile, "the only girl I want is over there," she signaled to her own table, where her members were, "but she won't even look at me".

 

Yuri pushed her to the side, "you won't know if you don't try it".

 

"I know, but it's scary," she took a sip of her own drink, "what about you, unnie? What about that mysterious girl you were talking the other day?"

 

Yuri chuckled, another sad smile was shown, "We're dating now. Would you believe it?"

 

"Really?" Amber asked, looking around trying to find said girl, "where is she?"

 

"She's not here. She's at home. I didn't tell her I was coming".

 

"Unnie..." Amber complained, "why are you doing this?"

 

"I miss this, Amber. I miss going out and party. Since we are together, I haven't gone out for a night. I do love her but..."

 

"But it takes some sacrifices, unnie. You love her, so you must respect her. She's probably worried for you now".

 

Yuri nodded. She knew Tiffany would be really mad at her and she deserved it.

 

"By the way, when are you introducing me to her? Do I know her already? Is she an idol?"

 

"Calm down," Yuri chuckled, "you'll have to wait until I can introduce you in person. Wait for it."

 

"Yah~ unnie~ I wanna meet her soon, take care of her, alright?"

 

Amber pushed Yuri playfully and after saying good bye, she left.

 

It gave Yuri time to think about what she was doing wrong in her relationship. She knew it was going to be difficult, but she decided to take that challenge, she couldn't step back. She took out her cellphone, turned it on and looked at her background. A beautiful picture of an smiling Tiffany was there. Yuri felt in love again.

 

To: Tiffany
I ran out of battery but it's okay now. I love you, I'll be home soon.

 

After some short seconds, Tiffany answered. It was so quickly that Yuri felt bad imagining how her girlfriend couldn't sleep just waiting for her.

 

From: Tiffany 
Where are you, baby? I miss you so much. You know I love you, too.

 

Yuri smiled to the screen. As she was about to reply, another girl came to her side.

 

"Texting, Kwon?" said girl took Yuri's cellphone away, "you don't need this".

 

"Yejin, please. Give me that back"

 

"Why? Is it more important than me?"

 

Yuri sighed, "yes, it is. Now give me that back".

 

Rolling her eyes, Ailee gave up, "fine, but dance with me".

 

Would a dance hurt? Yuri didn't know but it probably wouldn't.

 

They went towards the dance floor and began dancing close to each other. Yuri was a natural dancer and Ailee loved how her body would move ily beside hers.

 

Ailee's hands were all over Yuri's body. Both feeling the music running through their veins. Yuri held her by her waist and pulled her closer. Even her perfume was addictive.

 

"I should go now," she whispered, trying really hard not to stare at Ailee's curves.

 

"Keep dancing with me, Yuri. Let's have fun," Ailee said, circling her arms around Yuri's neck, "I'm better than her".

 

Forcefully, she pressed her lips on Yuri's, cupping her face, keeping her in place.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I saw your phone, remember? Come on," once again, Yuri's lips were claimed by the wrong girl.

 

*

 

To: Tiffany
I thought all your members were coming to Hara's party. I was hoping to see you tonight.
 

 

Tiffany frowned at that text. What was Nichkhun talking about? She didn't know Hara was having a party.

 

To: Nichkhun 
We didn't know she was having one. We would have gladly gone.

 

Tiffany tried to reach her girlfriend's phone again. It wasn't off this time, but she didn't pick up either.

 

From: Nichkhun 
Well, there were very few guests. Yuri is here, that's why I thought you all were coming. By the way, I didn't know she and Ailee were dating. They make a good couple, aren't they?

 

Her cellphone slipped to the floor as she felt like the biggest idiot in the world.

 

Kwon Yuri, she thought, while grabbing some clothes and putting a pair of shoes on, you're gonna learn not to mess with me.

 

 


There's nothing special with this chapter, I just added that hyphen because it said it couldn't be less than three characters. Oh, well.