7

Cross The Line

Tiffany's POV

The warmth of her hand on my cheek send shivers through my body. I felt like I could live in that second forever. When I realized what was going on and about to start kissing her back, she pulled apart, but not too far, close enough to feel her breath against mine.

 

"Tiffany," she said, while resting her forehead on mine.

 

"Yuri..." I answered, while wrapping my arms around her neck, trying to pull her close to me again and kiss those lips one more time.

 

But she had different plans.

 

"I don't wanna hurt you, Fany," she said, while shutting her eyes closed, "I'm a bad person, I don't deserve you, you deserve someone better... not me."

 

I used my thumb to her face. First her cheeks, then her lips.

 

"Let me show you how to love," I almost begged while leaning in to bring our lips together again, "Please."

 

Her arms wrapped my waist as she hugged me tight.

 

"I-I love you," I whispered softly on her ear, "you're so important for me.

 

"So are you!" She exclaimed, while letting me go, "that's why I don't want to hurt you, I'm an idiot."

 

"No, Yuri, you aren't," I felt how my eyes started to get teary, "you're amazing, you're the girl who I want to be with."

 

"If I hurt you, I'd never forgive myself, Tiffany. I can't be with you, I can't take the risk to break your heart."

 

My tears started to fall as her words echoed on my mind.

 

"D-don't you feel the same with me?" I asked, my voice trembling, "tell me that you don't love me and I quit, Yuri, I won't bother you anymore."

 

She took many seconds to answer, as she was trying really hard to figure out her own feelings.

 

"I do," she finally said and my heart started to beat really fast, "but this," she said, resting her hand on the left part of my chest where my heart is, "this is the most important to me, and I'm a jerk. I'm a jerk who plays with every girl's heart and you don't deserve that."

 

I leaned in, wrapping my arms around her, resting my head on her shoulder.

 

"Don't leave me then," I said while sobbing, "don't avoid me after this, I need you."

 

She hugged me tight, "I won't, alright? I'll always be with you."

 

*

 

After she opened the door for me, I stepped in finding the girls already at the table having breakfast. I took a look to the clock and it was just 8:30.

 

"Unnies," Seohyun said, while signaling two cups of coffee on the table, "we prepared this for you, we didn't know where you were, you didn't have you phones either. Did you have breakfast outside?"

 

I look to Yuri who was actually looking at me too and I nodded.

 

"But thank you," Yuri said, while smiling towards our maknae, "I'll drink it right now."

 

When we took a sit at the table, she was next to Hyoyeon and the only left place was far from her. I didn't want to sit far, I wanted to keep the contact with her, but I couldn't do anything.

 

"So you went our to have breakfast together..." Sunny said, while looking at Yuri suspiciously, I chuckled, "We're watching you Kwon."

 

Yuri looked at me and stuck her tongue out in a playful way.

 

How I love this girl, and how I wished she could understand that what I feel for her is real. It isn't another silly crush, I know her and I know her ups and downs. I fell in love with her with all her defects, I love her in every way.

 

*

 

When I finally got to my room, I threw myself to the bed and hugged my pillow so hard. After a second, I heard someone knocking at my door.

 

"Come in," I said, as I sat down straight.

 

"Hey," she greeted me with a smile as she came to sit with me, "Do you want to talk about it?"

 

I frowned, "Talk about what, Jessie?"

 

"Hwang Miyoung..." she sighed, "I know you and I know something's bothering you."

 

A heavy sighed came out from my mouth.

 

"I knew it," she chukled, "so, tell me?"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to sound relaxed.

 

"Come on, is it about love, right?" She asked, her voice filled with annoying aegyo, "that's why you chose Let¿s talk about love as your favorite song. isn't it?"

 

I blushed at the thought of it. Actually, it was the real reason.

 

"Oh, shut up!" I threw myself on the bed, trying to ignore her.

 

"Now, tell me, who is the lucky boy?"

 

I gulped at her question. How would I answer that? And how would she react when I tell her it's a "she" instead? What was worse... how would she react if I tell her that I'm in love with our own member?

 

"Does that matter?" I answered, as I covered my face with my hands.

 

"Of course, it does!" she said, while resting by my side, "Tell me, now."

 

"I'll tell you when I figure out my feelings."

 

"Oh. Miyoung, you have done it already, don't you see your reflection in a mirror?" she teased and I didn't answer since I didn't want her to keep asking, "whatever, I'll know it sooner or later." she stood up and threw a pillow towards me. "Keep fantasizing with your charming prince."

 

When she was completely out of my room, a wide smile grew on my face as I hide my face on my pillow, thinking about how many times Yuri has actually acted as a charming prince with me. Even if she wasn't mine, I would always try to gain her heart, because the only one I need is her.