20_

Cross The Line

"What the hell were you thinking about?!" Hyoyeon yelled, as she punched the steering wheel.

 

They were going back to the dorms, Yuri had explained her what happened at Hara's party and why Tiffany left that way.

 

"You don't think about consequences, do you?"

 

Yuri rested her head on the window and didn't say a word. She had no reasons to give to Tiffany once she reached home. She was made because of what she saw, but she was also her fault for letting Ailee get that close.

 

"We're here. Go and save what is left of your relationship," Hyoyeon sighed, not daring to look at her friend. She was also disappointed on both sides.

 

With heavy steps, Yuri went into the dorm. The lights were off, it was almost four in the morning so it was logical.

 

"Go for her and solve it," her best friend said, patting her shoulder and passing over her.

 

She breathed in. How much courage would she need to knock that door? To ask for explanations and give hers? Yuri took a sit on the couch and felt a single tear rolling down her cheek. Being in a relationship gave her more troubles than she already had.

 

I gotta do it, she thought, I can't let this slip away, I can't.

 

She walked towards the door and got closer to it, since there she could her Tiffany sobbing. Her heart broke into million of pieces knowing that she was the cause of all that pain. A lump on made her want to cry again, but she resisted.

 

Knock, knock.

 

The sobbing stopped.

 

Knock, knock.

 

"Tiffany, we have to talk," were the words that went out of Yuri's mouth.

 

But she had no answer.

 

"Tiffany, open the door, I'm being serious".

 

Yuri rested her head on it and waited for a reply. After some seconds the door was wide open.

 

"What do you wanna talk about? About how I take this relationship seriously and how you just play with my feelings? About how you let Ailee do anything she wants even when you're in front of me? About how you have no respect for me as a woman? What the hell do you wanna talk about Kwon Yuri?" Tiffany asked, while tears kept falling from her eyes.

 

"T-Tiffany, I..."

 

"Don't start, Yuri. You have told me that you're willing to change hundreds of times, I don't need your stupid lies again. I'm sick of being the only one who gets worried about us. I believed in us, Yuri. You promised me it wasn't going to happen, but it seems like it doesn't matter for you. Does she makes you happier, Yuri? Do you prefer any of your before me? Tell me, because I don't understand anything," she said losing her mind, "TELL ME, KWON YURI!"

 

"You're blaming me like I'm the only one at fault," Yuri said, looking straight into Tiffany's eyes, "What about you getting Nichkhun all over you?! Haven't you thought about how I felt, about how I-"

 

"WHAT?!" Tiffany yelled loudly, "Are you going to make this my fault now?! I can't believe you, Kwon Yuri! I thought you were different!"

 

"I'm not blaming you!" Yuri answered in the same level of voice, "I'm blaming everything, why did you let him touch you? Why didn't you pull him apart? I'm sick of him being around you all the time!"

 

"At least he cares about me..." Tiffany said, this time lowering her voice until it was only a faint whisper, "he treats me like I'm the only one in the world for him. He makes me feel loved, he tries to make me happy, he is always getting worried about me, Have you eaten? Have you slept well? That's what he always says..."

 

"So you're choosing him over me," Yuri stated, feeling her own heart breaking again, she was trying so hard not to broke down in front of Tiffany, "that's what you want?"

 

"I want you to be like him, I want you to love me, Yuri. But you're too busy thinking about yourself that you don't even look after me, it hurts."

 

Their gazes were connected as they held their breath.

 

"We're done, Yuri. I don't want to keep playing this game with you. I'm letting you go so you can be free and find your happiness."

 

"You're doing this so I'm the bad one, right?" Yuri said, sadly smiling, shaking her head, "you will make them believe I'm the bad girlfriend who never changed... Stop playing the victim, Tiffany..."

 

"Why are you like this?!" Tiffany yelled again, grabbing Yuri by her shoulders and shaking her, "I love you! I ing love you! But I won't stand you playing with my feelings!"

 

Soon, the rooms of the dorm were slowly getting opened, their owners trying to know what was going on.

 

"Then give me another chance, let's try it out again!"

 

"I've given you so many chances, Yuri. I can't stand the pain anymore".

 

Once again, a single tear rolled down Tiffany's cheek. Her lips were trembling, seeing the love of her life doing nothing to keep her. 

 

"What's happening here?!" Taeyeon inmediately went between the two, "can somebody explain what's all this yelling?"

 

As Yuri was about to answer, Tiffany was faster, "we were just talking and settling this down. We're no longer a couple, but this won't affect our performance as a group. We will remain as friends, but our relationship is over":

 

All their members were atonished. They seemed like a really cute couple and now they were no longer together. Bad news.

 

"W-what?" Seohyun stammered, getting closer to them, "unnies..."

 

"Go back to sleep, Hyunnie," Taeyeon suggested, "So do all of you!" she said to the other girls, "I hope you're taking the righ decision, I don't want you having any trouble, alright?"

 

Tiffany nodded and showed her a beautiful smile. Eventhough her real feelings were killing her. Yuri, on the other side, still had a blank expression on her face.

 

"So this is really over," she said when Taeyeon finally left.

 

"Don't make it harder, Yuri. Be free, just as you want".

 

Tiffany glanced at her ex girlfriend for a last time before closing the door. Once in the darkness of her room, she finally fell to the floor and broke down. Her tears flowed from her eyes freely as her body trembled.

 

Yuri took heavy steps towards her own room. She wasted her last chance, she had lost Tiffany she didn't know what to do but cry, hugging her pillow, trying to muffle her sobs.

 


I know it's been a while, sorry about that. Thanks for reading!