14

Cross The Line

NO POV

 

After trying to explain to Jessica that nothing had happened between Ailee and her, Yuri still had a lot to explain to Tiffany who hadn't gone out of her room for a while.

 

"You're an idiot," the blonde girl said, while shaking her head, "you know Ailee is the best option for you, she's beautiful, talented, everyone loves her, her career is growing, I don't know why you don't agree to go out with her."

 

"You should go out with her if she's as perfect as you say," Yuri answered, tired of Jessica's words.

 

The door opened, showing the other girls who went to buy food.

 

"We've got pizza!" Sooyoung exclaim, showing them the boxes, but her excitement dissapearing at the moment she felt how awkward the enviroment was, "is... something wrong?"

 

"She's wrong!" Jessica and Yuri said at the same time pointing at each other.

 

"What happened?" Yoona asked, leaving some boxes on the table, "Where's Ailee unnie?"

 

"She just had to go," Yuri said, trying to avoid drama, "she had something to do..."

 

But it seemed like Jessica loved drama.

 

"That's not true! She confessed to Yuri but this silly girl rejected her, can you believe it?!" 

 

The girls remained silent, they didn't agree with Jessica about it, so they decided not to talk. If Yuri didn't want to go out with Ailee she must have her own reasons, right?

 

"So are we gonna eat or what?"

 

Both shikshins ran to the table and began to serve pizza for everyone.

 

"Where's Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked, noticing the ausence of the loud girl.

 

"She's at her room, I'll go for her," Jessica said, heading already to the other American girl.

 

Yuri could only watch her and regret what she had done. Of course, she loved Tiffany, she was the most important one for her, but Ailee was there, practically throwing herself to her and somehow, she couldn't deny it.

 

"Are you okay, Yul?" 

 

Yoona's voice woke her up from her day dream.

 

"Yeah, it's just this stuff with Ailee that confuses me a lot, I know Jessica wants what's best for me, but... I just can't return her feelings and I don't want to hurt her."

 

She caressed her hair, letting her rest her head on her shoulder, while hugging her by the side.

 

"You don't have to go out with her if you don't want it, you just must follow your heart and you'll find the one who will make you feel like living in a dream and complete you in every way possible..."

 

A sweet smile had appeared on Yuri's face, "Thank you, Yoong, you always know what to say."

 

"Sure," the doe eyed girl returned her a smile, "I'm here for you always, alright?"

 

Nodding, Yuri cuddled closer to her.

 

"You, love birds, I need help here!"

 

They chuckled at Sooyoung's complaint and went there to help her.

 

*

 

"Tiffany we are eating pizza, come out!" 

 

Jessica was knocking her bandmate's room repeteadly, she hadn't even stoped to think about why she was locked in her room to begin with.

 

"Tiffany!" she called again, "Our pizza is served, come on!"

 

When the door opened, Tiffany stood up in front of her, with a smile planted on her face. A fake one.

 

"Pizza, sounds yummy," she said, showing her eye smile.

 

On the table, a guilty Yuri stole some glances at her girlfriend, regretting what she had done, wishing she could be with her in that moment.

 

"Why is everyone so silent?" Yoona asked, giving her pizza a bite.

 

"Yuri's fault," Jessica simply answered.

 

"YAH! If you didn't set me up with Ailee, now we would be fine!"

 

"But she's the best option for you!"

 

"You should date her instead!"

 

Taeyeon, who had already lost her pacience, yelled, "Alright!! Stop it, you two. You," she pointed at Jessica, "you shouldn't play Cupid with Yuri if she doesn't want you to. And you," she pointed at Yuri, "don't you dare to wrong Ailee in anyway, if you don't want her then explain it to her in the best way you can. We can't have bad relations with other idols."

 

Everyone remained silent since both girls were scolded, but Taeyeon had something else to say, "And you, Tiffany..."

 

Her heart almost stopped when her name was said, "Pass me a spoon." 

 

This leader was definitely something else.

 

*

 

It was at night, Seohyun had already came home with some fruits and sweet potatos to eat. The girls were reunited at the living room, informed already about what happened that day. Everyone in the room, except one.

 

"You really should go and talk to her, she will think you don't care about it," Hyoyeon whispered, loud enogh to Yuri to hear.

 

"I know," she answered, putting another piece of sweet potato on , "but I've been at her door for half an hour, I've sent her millions of texts yet she doesn't wants to talk to me. She's really mad."

 

"Go and try one more time, it won't hurt.."

 

Yuri nodded and grabbed a pair of fruits, "I'll give this to Tiffany," she informed.

 

Even if she knew it would be difficult, she breathed in and knocked the door. It was need three times for her girlfriend to finally open the door.

 

"What?"

 

"Will you accept these fruits as a proof of my regret?"

 

A silly smile appeared on Tiffany's face, which made Yuri smile as well.

 

"Are those picked by you, villager?"

 

Yuri's smile grew wider, "They are, princess. They are speacilly for you, with all my love."

 

Her girlfriend took a step back in order to let her in. Yuri left the fruit on the bed and inmediatelly wrapped her arms around her.

 

"You're not mad anymore?"

 

Burying her face on Yuri's neck, she answered, "No, you're an idiot but I can't stay mad at you."

 

"I'm sorry for what you saw, I will talk with her and clarify everything, don't worry, alright?"

 

Tiffany nodded and hugged her even tighter, "Let's go outside, I want to eat more of the fruit you picked, villager."

 

Sticking her tongue out, her girlfriend left the room hurriedly, leaving Yuri with a satisfied smile.

 

"Don't ever change, Tiffany," she whispered to the air, shaking her head and following the reason of her happiness afterwards.