15

Cross The Line

Tiffany's POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly at the feeling of a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

 

"Baby," I heard Yuri whispering on my ear, "are you still awake?"

 

Nodding, I turned around to cup her face on my hands, and leaned in to peck those lips that I love a lot.

 

"I thought you weren't coming tonight," I pouted, burying my face on her neck and breathing her in.

 

She tightened her grip on my waist and left wet kisses on my shoulder, "I wouldn't miss the chance to sleep beside the most beautiful girl ever."

 

My cheeks got red at her cheesy line.

 

"Sweet talker."

 

"You know you love it."

 

I nodded and tilted my head to the side in order to give her more space so she could own my skin in anyway she wanted to.

 

"You have no idea how bad I needed to kiss you when we were practicing," Yuri purred on my ears, her y voice waking all my senses up, "you looked so hot that I had to suffer a lot to prevent myself of kissing you right there..."

 

"Only kissing me?" I asked, my voice shivering because of her kisses.

 

She pulled apart to have a better look of me. Maybe she thought I wasn't being serious, but I was. Who wouldn't? With a gorgeous girl like her beside me I couldn't control myself.

 

Her brown eyes were already filled with lust.

 

"Not only kissing you..." she went back to my neck, leaving several kisses on her way to my ear lobe. She nibbled on it, making me go insane.

 

"Ugh," an involuntary moan scaped my lips.

 

"Shh," she said pulling apart momentarily, "don't be noisy."

 

But I couldn't help it, not when her hands found their way to my thighs and began to caress them.

 

"Yuwree... please..."

 

She stopped what she was doing to kiss my lips briefly which left me longing for more. As I was about to protest, she hovered above me.

 

"I love you," were her last words before her lips claimed mine.

 

I couldn't even answer her back, but she knew I also love her, I will always do.

 

The feeling of having her was overwhelming, it was really hard to keep my moans down, and it got hotter when her hands finally went under my shirt.

 

But it ended there.

 

My eyes widened as I felt Yuri falling on the bed again, fanning herself.

 

"What?" I turned to her side, frustrated, "Come on, Yuri," I said as my hands kept her abs.

 

She cupped my face and left a sweet kiss on my forehead, but I needed more than that.

 

"You're too noisy," she said with a silly smile on her face.

 

"You gotta be kidding me," I answered, trying to get back to normal.

 

"I'm not. If we do something here, your moans would wake everyone up. Considering they don't know yet, it would be a weird way to tell them."

 

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her hungrily, which didn't help me at all to cool down, "but you want it too right?"

 

"More than anything," she answered with that smirk of hers.

 

I sighed, "I'll go for water. I need to regain myself or I won't be able to sleep."

 

Blowing her a kiss, I grabbed a night robe and went to the kitchen. 

 

The only thoughts on my head while walking through the dorm was how the reaction of the girls would be. They are our friends, shouldn't be happy for us? Only thinking about their rejection scares me. Yuri is known for being a casanova, but I know she has changed. Since we started dating, she's been being a stay-at-home girl. 

 

"Fany unnie?" someone called me from the kitchen when I finally got there.

 

Seohyun was sitting on the counter, eating some fruit.

 

"Uh," I said, surprised, "Why are you up at this hour? It's past midnight"

 

"I got a call and then I couldn't get back to sleep again."

 

"I'll give you some company then, alright?"

 

She nodded and patted the chair besides her, "would you like some fruit, unnie?"

 

"No, it's okay," I said while pouring some milk on a glass, "this is fine".

 

"So what has you awake at this hour, unnie?"

 

Yuri.

 

"I'm just not sleepy, I woke up really late today, so..."

 

"Oh," she answered, and focused her attention to her fruit again, "Unnie..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do you know where Yuri unnie is?"

 

I almost dropped the glass when I heard that question.

 

"W-why do you ask?"

 

She let out a heavy sigh, "I think she's not spending the nights at home anymore, it's like she's hiding something".

 

"Well, she's an adult, she knows what she does," I felt horrible for lying to her in that way.

 

"Yeah, I guess so."

 

We stayed in silence for a while. I took a sip of milk, as she kept munching fruit.

 

"How do you know she's not at home?" I asked, since she didn't tell me, and I could notice how her cheeks got red with my question.

 

"W-well, I j-just..." she left the chopsticks she was using, "I just... checked on her a while ago."

 

"And... do you do it every night? I mean, so you know she's not spending nights at home"

 

She couldn't answer with words, but nodded her head. Why would she do it?

 

"I started checking on her since I knew she goes out with random girls," she said avoiding my gaze, "I know unnie is not a bad person, she just hasn't found the girl she wants to be with."

 

A smile formed on my face thinking about it. I was willing to do everything to be that girl and stay by Yuri's side forever.

 

"What do you think about Ailee unnie, unnie?"

 

And here we go again.

 

"Don't tell me you also want to pair Yuri with her?" I asked, trying to not sound as annoyed as I was, "From what I saw, it seems like Yuri's not interested."

 

"It's not that I want them to be together, but Ailee unnie seems to have feelings for Yuri unnie, I noticed it the last time she came here."

 

"Well, if Yuri doesn't want anything with her, we can't force her, right?"

 

"I agree, unnie, Yuri unnie is free to make her own decisions. I know the girl she choose will be an unique girl, the one who can make her change."

 

I smiled stupidly again.

 

"Will you accept that girl no matter who she is?" I dared to ask.

 

"As long as I know she's a good girl and she won't hurt Yuri unnie's feeling, I would."

 

I wrapped my arms around her, silently thanking her for that answer, "you're so mature and I'm so proud of you, Joohyun."

 

"Unnie..." she complained, maybe because I was being clingy.

 

"I'll go to sleep now, you should do the same, we have practice tomorrow, remember?"

 

"Yes, unnie. Good night."

 

I waved good night to her and walked back to my room. A big smile was still on my face as I could feel confident on getting Seohyun's approval to our relationship. When I finally got there, Yuri was already asleep.

 

"You dork..." I whispered while adjusting myself to her side, wrapping her on my arms, "what have you done to me, uh?"

 

She mumbled something as she moved closer towards me.

 

"I love you," I said leaving a kiss on her lips before falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

 


I know it's been a while, guys. You can hate me.