19_

Cross The Line

Feeling her heart about to explode, Ailee took a step back while her arms remained wrapped at Yuri's neck.

 

"Let's drink something, alright?"

 

Yuri nodded, while walking beside her, eyeing everywhere in case anyone saw them.

 

"About what you saw on my phone," Yuri said, scratching the back of her head, "could you...?"

 

"Yes. I won't say a word, that's what you want, right?"

 

Yuri nodded while redirecting her gaze to the ground. It was awkward to talk about it.

 

"Here," Ailee said, giving her a drink, "it's especially for you, I hope you like it".

 

Yuri didn't bother to look at it, she simply drank it all to avoid any talk with the girl in front of her.

 

"I should really go..."

 

"Is she waiting for you?"

 

"Probably".

 

Ailee shook her head, also pouring all her drink down , "Let's take a walk for a while, I promise I'll take you home."

 

She didn't wait for a reply before going to the bathroom, leaving Yuri at the bar. A second before she could realize it was a good chance to get out of there, she received a text.

 

From: Hyoyeon

Are you still at Hara's party? I just got here, I hope you're not doing nasty things with Tiffany in front of everyone! I'll be there in a second.

 

Yuri frowned, not understanding a thing. She knew Hyoyeon could probably come, but what she was talking about Tiffany? As she was about to reply, Ailee appeared again.

 

"Let's go now?" she asked, linking her arm with Yuri's.

 

"I can't, Hyoyeon is coming and I can't leave her alone. I'll go back home with her."

 

"But let's take a quick walk first, I know this house is huge and beautiful, don't you want to explore?" Ailee asked, claiming her waist with her arms, pulling her closer and brushing her lips against her cheeks.

 

"Yejin, stop, please," Yuri replied, taking a step back. She kept looking around for any sign of Hyoyeon.

 

"Alright, alright," Ailee loosened her grip, "I won't bother you, but what about another drink?" she asked, as she handed her another one. Yuri didn't even know how she got them.

 

When her eyes finally landed on Hyoyeon, she excitedly waved at her. Ailee just rolled her eyes, as her intentions to take Yuri away had failed.

 

"Hey there," Hyoyeon greeted, looking around, "where's Tiffany?" she whispered on Yuri's ear, not wanting Ailee to hear.

 

"I don't know. I didn't know she was coming".

 

"I saw her car outside, I thought she came with you".

 

Yuri frowned. Somehow it hurt to know that Tiffany was going to a party without even telling her. She thought that it would be the same feeling her girlfriend got that night.

 

She sighed.

 

"Aren't you friends with Amber, Hyoyeon?" Ailee asked, obviously trying to get Hyoyeon out of the way, "I think she's over there, talking with Min".

 

"Oh really?" Hyoyeon asked, turning her gaze to that direction, "I'll be back in a second".

 

When she left, Yuri let out a little chuckle.

 

"What?"

 

"You're so clever, Yejin, but I noticed," she said, while leaning back on the counter, "she'll be back and my girlfriend is here, so..."

 

"Yeah," Ailee answered, leaning beside her, giving her another drink, "I know, she's here... and she has a partner already".

 

When Yuri turned her head to see what Ailee was talking about, she saw Tiffany hugging Hara tightly, wishing her a happy birthday. As they pulled apart, a beautiful eye smile was drawn on her face, the same eye smile which made Yuri fall. She didn't notice she was holding her breath. Her brain didn't react inmediately, when she saw someone standing beside her once Hara left.

 

She has a partner already.

 

What was Nichkhun doing holding Tiffany like that?

 

When Tiffany's eyes finally landed on Yuri's, the latter noticed a hint of disappointment on her girlfriend's eyes. She gave her a weak smile, but it was answered with a cold glare and an angry Tiffany. Yuri hadn't noticed how close she was to Ailee.

 

"Yejin," she hissed again, trying to pull her apart.

 

"Come on, she's with someone else!"

 

"Yeah, but I'll be with her in a second, so please let me go".

 

Ailee shook her head and signaled to the dance floor, " no, Yuri, she has someone already".

 

Tiffany dancing ily, moving her hips from side to side, exposing her milky neck which seemed to glow under the lights. It was a hypnotic view to Yuri, but there was something bothering her. Nichkhun was still holding her.

 

She saw how they started whispering things on each other's ears and giggled after that. It was getting her angrier and angrier.

 

"Yejin..." she finally said, "would you like to dance?"

 

It wasn't necessary an answer, since Ailee dragged her to the dance floor and pulled her closer to dance.

 

"I didn't know you could get this jealous, Yul. It's hot".

 

Yuri didn't listen, her attention was focused on the couple near to them whose movement were clearly pissing her off.

 

"Don't look at them, Yul," Ailee begged with a y tone, "focus on me". Her hands cupped Yuri's face, who was still distracted, and brought her closer to kiss her cheeks softly, "she won't love you like I could".

 

Yuri tilted her head to a side, allowing Ailee to go on. As her eyes met Tiffany's, the latter stopped dancing. She said something on Nichkhun's ear and left the room.

 

"Hey, hey!" Hyoyeon appeared dancing beside Ailee, pulling her away, "what's up?"

 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ailee growled, "don't you see we're busy?!"

 

"Yeah, right, whatever," Hyoyeon ignored her, and redirected her attention to Yuri, "what the hell is going on?"

 

Yuri was speechless, she felt confused, guilty, she didn't know what to do.

 

"Can you leave now?" Ailee asked, trying to get her out of her way, again.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed Yuri's hand, leading her outside.

 

"She's gone," Yuri whispered when she saw Tiffany's car was missing.

 

"When I returned she was running towards the parking zone," Hyoyeon said patting Yuri's back and walking towards her own car, "come on, I'll take you home".