26_

Cross The Line

Closing the door of her apartment, Yuri made her way towards her car, where someone was already waiting for her.

 

A month ago, Yuri had made the decision of leaving the house where nine of the girl lived together. She rented an apartment a few minutes from SM building so she wouldn’t miss any practice or meeting. She thought it would be the best option in order to move on, how could she if she was going to see the source of her pain every day?

 

“Did you get the map?” the girl sitting on Yuri’s copilot sit asked.

 

“Yeah. I almost left it and we would have been ruined,” Yuri answered, letting a chuckle out.

 

“Thanks for taking me to eat outside”.

 

Yuri chuckled, “you don’t have to thank every time I do something nice for you. I do it because I want to do it, because I want to see you happy, alright?”

 

Ailee blushed at hearing those words and nodded her head, “let’s go then”.

 

Forty five minutes later, they arrived to a part where Ailee had never been to. The outside part of the city, where the landscape was so green and the air was so fresh.

 

“We’re here,” Yuri said, stopping the car and making her way out of the car.

 

As soon as she stepped out, she hurried herself to Ailee’s door to open it for her.

 

Ailee chuckled, “how gentle,” she teased.

 

“Only for you,” Yuri answered, winking.

 

When everything was settled down, they sat on the grass.

 

“The view is amazing,” Yuri commented, looking at the surroundings.

 

“Yeah, it’s so beautiful. I’m glad we are here together”. Ailee lifted her head from Yuri’s shoulder to look at her eyes. “I love you, baby.” She said, leaning in for a kiss.

 

Smiling, Yuri answered, “I love you too”. As she leaned in to reply the kiss.

 

*

 

“Unnie I miss you so much!” Yoona cried as she engulfed Yuri in a tight hug.

 

The girls had met for a photoshoot in a studio near to their building. Times like those were the few chances they got to meet Yuri for a while. Said girl had gone completely out of the map.

 

“We are together now,” she smiled, ruffling Yoona’s hair.

 

“How have you been, Yul?” Hyoyeon asked, punching her arm playfully.

 

“Fine, fine. Hey, girls!”

 

All the girls answered at the same time.

 

All of them, except Tiffany.

 

Every time, both girls would ignore each other. It didn’t matter how close they would be one from another, they wouldn’t even look to the other’s way. It was like they didn’t knew the other exist.

 

“Alright girls, let’s start this photoshoot two by two. At the end we will shoot a few ones with all of you. Seohyun and Sooyoung, you’re the first ones”.

 

Yuri threw herself on a chair while playing with Yoona.

 

“When are you coming back to the dorm with us? It’s really boring without you there”.

 

Yuri chuckled, “I will come back eventually, now I’m resting well at home”.

 

“How is it going with Ailee? Are you officially dating?”

 

“Yeah… we are”. Yuri answered, getting a frown by Yoona, “what?”

 

“I like her, but I don’t think she’s better that Tiffany unnie”.

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes at Yoona’s inappropriate comment, “whatever”.

 

“Jessica, Yoona, you’re next”.

 

When Yoona left her sit available, Hyoyeon took the position.

 

“Weird,” she said, “I thought they were going to pair you with Jessica. It seems like YoonSic is getting more popular nowadays. Yuri who?” she teased.

 

“Please, I’m god enough by myself.”

 

“Yuri… Yuri who?” Hyoyeon tease again, “That’s the reason why you should come to the dorm with us again. When are you moving, by the way?”

 

“Maybe in a few weeks, I admit it’s tiring having to drive to the building everytime”.

 

“Another reason why you should come as soon as possible”.

 

“Yuri, Tiffany, you’re next!”

 

Seven girls stopped whatever they were doing just not to miss what was going to happen as soon as those two realize that they had to do the photoshoot together.

 

“I’m up,” Tiffany said, getting in front of the camera, not bothering to even look at Yuri.

 

“Fighting,” Yuri said, getting a little space from Tiffany.

 

As the photographer started shooting, both girls were told to get closer.

 

“Please, Yuri, Tiffany. It seems like you don’t want to be next to the other.” The photographer joked without knowing it was kind of true. “Hold hands, hug each other, do something!”

 

Yuri sighed. She could be anything, but she wasn’t going to be unprofessional.

 

“Alright,” she answered, and wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s shoulders.

 

“That’s it!” the photographer said, getting back to shoot.

 

Tiffany then linked their arms and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

The other girls were all paying attention to both of them.

 

“This couple have an amazing chemistry!” the photographer said, making the other seven girls laugh. “We’re done. Sunny, Taeyeon, you’re next!”

 

As Yuri returned to her sit, Hyoyeon patted her back, “you’re so professional…” she said, earning a smirk from Yuri, “but you’re too immature to still pretend like she doesn’t exist. Are you serious going to keep ignoring each other?”

 

“I’m not ignoring her. If she doesn’t want to talk to me, I won’t either.”

 

“Stubborn Yuri…” Hyoyeon said, as she got up being called by the photographer.

 

 

 


It's been a while... sorry about that.