11

Cross The Line

Tiffany's POV

 

It's been two weeks now since Yuri and I got together and I think this is the best time of my life. When I'm about to sleep, she would sneak into my room just to say goodnight, or when I wake up, she's already cooking something for me. I got to see that hidden part of her, which makes me fall deeper in love.

 

"You," I whisper in her ear when I found her in the kitchen as my arms wrap her waist, "good morning."

 

She shivers under my touch and I take it as an advantage to leave a kiss on her shoulder, "Good morning, baby. You're early."

 

"I just wanted alone time with you. The others are still sleeping."

 

A silly smile appears on her face while turning around to finally engulf my lips in a soft kiss. Much to my distress, she pulls away when it got intense.

 

"They could come any second," she warns, noticing my pout, "and stop that, or I'll kiss you again."

 

The pout on my face doesn't disappear even when I walk away to take a sit. My eyes traveled over her, realizing how lucky I am to have her. I smile widely, but the other seats around the table bring me back to the reality.

 

"Baby," I said after taking a slight glance to the rooms, "Have you thought about telling them?" 

 

She didn't even turn around but I knew a smile was drawn on her face, "No, I haven't, but we can wait a little more, let's think about it seriously."

 

"Are you saying that you're not thinking seriously about us right now?"

 

Even if I knew what she was talking about, I loved to make her remind me how important I am for her.

 

"W-what?", she said, her eyes widening, "I didn't say that! I was talking about thinking about telling them seriously, you know I'm taking us really seriously, you're the only one I want now, haven't I told you that?!"

 

I chuckled when she approached me to cup my face, "I do love you, baby."

 

"I know, so we should do something about it. I have this little suspicion that Jessica knows something."

 

It wasn't a lie at all. Those last days, Jessica acted weird towards us.

 

"Why do you think that?"

 

"She kept staring at us whenever we're together or when we hold hands. The other day she smirked at me when you hugged her. It was ridiculous but she did it."

 

At that time, Yuri was laughing out loud.

 

"Come on, it doesn't mean anything. She's like that."

 

I pouted and turned my head towards the table again, while Yuri came back to what she was doing previously. Just in time, because inmediately, Jessica and Seohyun appeared.

 

"Morning," I greeted.

 

A polite greeting and a lazy one were heard. I chuckled and offered them to take a seat.

 

"I'm going to my mom's house today, unnies, it's grandmom's birthday and I want to spend it with her. Is it okay?"

 

"I think it is," Taeyeon answered, who had just arrived to the table, "We have free time today, so..."

 

"Cool, because I'll have a guest."

 

We all turned our heads towards Jessica, "I'm bringing Ailee to have dinner with us."

 

My eyes widened and looked at Yuri who had a confused expression on her face. I haven't noticed the other girls were also looking at her.

 

"Oh, Ailee," Taeyeon said, trying to sound natural, "that cutie girl, and why would you bring her?"

 

It wasn't a secret what had happened between her and my, now, girlfriend. I didn't understand what was Jessica trying to do.

 

"She's my friend, why wouldn't I?" she answered, while taking a sip to her coffee, "besides, I'm sure she's also close with our members, right, Yuri?"

 

I was about to talk, but Yuri was faster, "Yeah, she's a good friend."

 

The atmosphere got awkward, until Seohyun finally spoke, "I'll tell granny you say hi to her."

 

*

 

"What was that?!" I asked my girlfriend as if it was her fault.

 

"I don't know. But she's right, Ailee is her friend and she has the right to bring her to hang out if she wants it."

 

"But I'm your girlfriend now! How can she come and hang out when we're here together?!"

 

"They don't know it!"

 

"Then you should tell them!!"

 

A sigle tear rolled down my cheek as I tried really hard not to keep crying, "I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay," she replied while holding me close to her, "I didn't want it to happen, I didn't invite her, so let's just not think about it. Remember you're the only one, alright?"

 

I nodded as I tightened our hug. It was ridiculous how it could affect me, but I had to pay less attention to it.

 

*

 

"Hey, Ailee," Jessica greeted as she opened the door widely to let her in.

 

We happened to be watching a movie before she arrived so we all were at the living room, except for Seohyun who was at her mom's house.

 

"Hey," she stepped in, bowing slightly towards us. Even if she was our age, she had always been polite.

 

"We were just watching a movie, wanna join us?" Taeyeon offered, while moving to the side giving her some space to sit. Ailee just nodded and got comfortable.

 

I was on the other couch, sitting besides Yuri. From time to time, my head rested on her shoulder or my hand looked for hers to play with her fingers. I couldn't help but notice how Ailee stole some glances towards us, with sadness on her eyes as she wished she could be in my place.

 

When the movie finished, we decided to have some snacks.

 

"Say ah~" I said, putting some fruit on Yuri's mouth.

 

"Get a room," Sooyoung said, while I blushed at her words and Yuri threw her a pillow.

 

"Not that girl, Kwon," Sunny warned once again while smiling playfull, "besides she's not like you, Sooyoung. Tiffany is a good girl."

 

Sooyoung glared at her, while we all laughed, until Ailee finally spoke, "By the way, how's your relationship going, Sooyoung?"

 

"It's fine. I'm really happy now, so.. yeah."

 

Ailee smiled and looked to the ground, "you're so lucky, I wish I could find someone to be happy with, too," my blood started boiling when she looked at Yuri.

 

"So," I dared to finally talk to her, "you're not dating anyone, Ailee?"

 

"No, I'm not, but I wish I was," she chuckled, "It's kinda difficult to find someone worthy in this medium. What about you?"

 

I frozed. I actually wasn't expecting that question back.

 

"Uh- I'm fine."

 

"I've heard about you and Nichkhun..."

 

A smirk was slightly formed on her face. It was almost invisible but I did notice it.

 

"W-well, we're friends, just friends, so..."

 

"He's been coming a lot just to see her, I bet she's lying right now," Sooyoung interrupted.

 

I felt how Yuri's hand started losening its grip. Her face was slightly red. So was mine.

 

"How about more fruit?!" Hyoyeon said before they kept teasing me.

 

Yuri followed her towards the kitchen, leaving us with an awkward atmosphere.

 

"Should I go help her?" I heard Ailee whisper to Jessica, obviously refering to Yuri.

 

"I don't know," she answered, while taking a glance at me, "I actually don't know."