Break up

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcTyul94Bo

-----

Everyone turned their heads.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, “~~~…”

You were standing in the doorway with a white patch on your forehead. Cameras flashed as the paparazzi snapped photos of you. You looked at Cassiopeia, “You won’t have to worry about Kim Jaejoong not being Hero Jaejoong anymore. I admit it. All the mess has happened because of me.” You took a deep breath, “So…Jaejoong oppa and I will stop our relationship.”

His heart fell *What?!* Murmurs spread through the audience.

You swallowed hard, “It’s best this way. Maybe we weren’t meant to be. But honestly, I didn’t mean to hurt him or any of you. I’m sorry.” You bowed and left.

“~~~~-ah.” Jaejoong ran after you. He grabbed your arm and spun you around, “Are you serious?! Are we really breaking up or is this all a show?!” You gazed at Jaejoong who was pleadingly gazing at you. Tears welled up in your eyes, “Oppa…”

“Please say it’s for show.” He begged. You pulled away, “I’m sorry but this is for you.”

“STOP SAYING IT’S ALWAYS FOR ME!” Jaejoong yelled in fury.

You stepped back, “But it’s true. You sacrificed so much because of me.”

“You lost because of me, too.” He whispered.

You didn’t reply.

Jaejoong grabbed your hand, “Please don’t go. Please don’t leave me.” He was crying now. The fans had come out and were witnessing everything. Their own tears stai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter