Coward

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0oUH88BKV4

------------

2 weeks later, HP filming resumed. You came to the café they were filming at. Jaejoong nodded at the director’s advice and turned around. He paused when he saw you come in. You looked up and stopped in your tracks. Jaejoong slowly smile and your heart fluttered for some stupid reason. He waved and you gave him a small bow.

Jaejoong came over and put his hands in his pockets, “How do you like the setting?”

“It’s good.” You nodded, “Of course, my opinion doesn’t count though.”

“It counts to me.” Jaejoong said.

You looked away from his gaze *What the hell does that mean?

* “So,” He smiled, “Are you ready to buy my coffee today?”

“And have the interview.” You pointed out.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, “God forbid we forget the interview. That’s the only reason we meet, right?”

You couldn’t help but smile a bit.

“Okay, let’s go!” The director clapped.

Jaejoong looked at you, “After this scene, we’ll go, okay?” You nodded. He left to go film. You leaned on the counter and crossed your arms as you watched him and Hyojoo act. A small smile formed on your lips *He has improved in acting. Wait. Why am I complimenting him?* You shook your head and focused on making observations for the documentary.

After the completed scene, everyone took off. “We’ll go in my car.” Jaejoong nodded. You waved to Hyojoo and followed him. The two of you went into his car and you buckled up. “Where to?” He put his hand on the steering wheel. “Doesn’t matter to me. As long as you’re comfortable.” You shrugged. “Just pick.” Jaejoong gave you an amused smile. You paused then pointed down the street, “If you go down and take a left at the first signal, there’s a Coffee Bean.” “Okay.” Jaejoong changed his gear into drive and took off. He wound his scarf around his neck to cover part of his mouth. Jaejoong pushed his black framed glasses up his nose and tucked the mirror flap up, “Let’s go.” The two of you went inside. It was crowded with people as usual.

“What do you want?” Jaejoong took out his wallet. You shook his head and pushed his wallet away, “I’ll pay.” You went up to the counter, “Hi, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter