Ideal Type

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNbKCxVdUg&feature=related

-----

After getting over your panic attack, you professionally approached Jaejoong and boldly asked him for the interview. The two of you went to the lighthouse. The HP setting was still set up so you could see the photos of him and Hyojoo, many ‘letters, and cozy furniture. Jaejoong sat at the table and you sat at the opposite end of him. He curiously looked at you. You flushed, cleared your throat, and pulled out your materials. You stacked the list of questions and started the recorder.

The interview began.

You asked questions which Jaejoong gave detailed explanations for. “Do you enjoy being an actor more or a singer more?” You asked. “I like being both. But being an actor has brought a new experience for me. I got to meet new people.” Jaejoong looked at you.

You turned pink and instantly flipped to the next question, “Han Hyojoo is a very beautiful actress. Don’t you think?” “Yes, I do think so but she’s not the type for me.” He replied.

*Darn at the next question!* “So…who is your type?” You looked at him. Jaejoong didn’t flinch from your gaze, “I like girls who are honest. Blunt. Determined. Intelligent. Stubborn. Basically a girl who doesn’t care what anyone else thinks and does whatever she wants to do.”

“Doesn’t sound like a nice girl at all.” You muttered. An amusing smile came upon his lips, “She isn’t. And yet, I like her. A lot.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter