Jaejoong meet Friends

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7BHQiZIe6s 

-----

On Saturday night, your doorbell rang a couple zillion times.

“I’m coming! Sheesh!” You opened the door.

Right away, you were enveloped into a warm hug. “I missed you so much.” Jaejoong breathed, “I came here as soon as I landed at the airport.”

You softened *I missed you, too.* You lightly patted his back.

Jaejoong pulled back and smiled widely at you. He cupped your chin and tilted your head upward, “You got even more beautiful.”

“You have a knack for lying these days.” You lightly shoved him. Jaejoong laughed, “I missed your bluntness, too.” You shook your head in amusement, “You have weird taste, too.” “Your fault. It all happened after I fell for you.” Jaejoong bent down to kiss you.

“Wait-“ But his lips were already on yours. Just as your eyes had fallen shut, the doorbell rang. Jaejoong pulled away and glanced at the door, “Is someone coming?”

You sighed, “Yes. My friends.”

The two of you looked at the screen where they were excitedly waving.

“They know about us. I’m sorry.” You were ready for his outburst.

But Jaejoong smiled and your head, “It’s okay. I know you didn’t do it intentionally." You beamed at his trust.

The doorbell rang a few more times.

“Okay, already! Dammit!” You barked and opened the button.

“I love it when you yell.” Jaejoong grinned.

You rolled your eyes but smiled.

The door burst open and your friends sped it.

“Eek! It’s Hero Jaejoong!” Misun squeale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter