Soju game

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFPmybf0mo

----------------

Jaejoong didn’t see you until the filming of Heaven’s Postman ended and it was time for the closing party.

“Oh!~~~~~~!” The director waved.

Jaejoong snapped his attention to the door. You bowed and came in. You met eyes with him but quickly looked away. The director shook hands with you, “Thank you for your hard work.” You bowed, “Thank you for cooperating with us, too.” “Sit and eat! We have your favorite soju, too!” He patted your shoulder. You bowed and accepted a drink.

“ I missed you. Where have you been?” Hyojoo asked. You gave her a small smile, “Sorry. I was busy. How did the filming go?” “Very good.” She laughed and looked at Jaejoong, “Jaejoong-shi did a great job.” *I bet.* You bitterly thought. You poured another soju into your glass and gulped it down in one shot. Jaejoong wasn’t very happy with you either. He didn’t like how you had disappeared from him without a word. He knew he didn’t mean much to you *But she should have gotten the hint how she came to mean a lot to me.* Jaejoong took a one-shot.

You snorted *Why is he so down?* You didn’t dare back down and took a gulp of soju again. “Slow down.” Shinji warned. You didn’t pay heed to her warning and just drank some more.

“Let’s go karaoking!” The director announced. “No, I-“ You protested but you were already pushed out the door. You sat in the corner and clapped your hand as the staff danced and sang around. They urged you to sing but you shook your head. You glanced at Jaejoong who drank a glass of beer. *Party pooper. What is he doing here?* You sulked. After the karaoke, people wanted to go for a third course but you declined. You headed to your car.

“~~~~~~-ah.” Someone called.

You turned around.

Jaejoong was looking at you, “Do you want to go for another drink with me?”

You blankly stared at him but didn’t refuse. The two of you went to a small pojangmacha. Thankfully, no one noticed him with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter