Run!

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKW96qcAFOA&feature=related

-------

“RUN!” You grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and ran off.

Jaejoong stared at you in daze and glanced back. The men were chasing you. He got the idea and became determined.

Jaejoong squeezed your hand and started running ahead of you. Now he was leading you down the alleys. You gave him a confused, defensive look but realized this wasn’t the time for feminism.

The two of you twisted down one alley. You skidded to a stop and broke free from Jaejoong’s hand. “~~~~~~!” He yelled. “Just a moment!” You ran back and pushed the trash cans. Slippery banana peels and broken glass covered the pavement. *That’ll make some time.* You ran back to Jaejoong who took your hand again.

The two of you skidded to a stop at the dead end. The only way out was a fence. You glanced back as you heard skitters of feet. “Hurry, climb!” Jaejoong said.

*I would if I could!* But you didn’t want to admit you at climbing walls.

He held out his palms, “Hurry!” With no choice, you stepped onto his hands and jumped off. You held your breath as you struggled to get over. You finally did and fell onto the ground.

“Where are you?!” The mafia angrily roared.

You could tell they were close by.

Jaejoong grabbed the top of the fence and jumped up. The men clashed into view. Your eyes widened and you slapped his leg, “Hurry, hurry!” Jaejoong pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter