Apologies

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ayd7T7FIyw

----------

The men were captured in police cars. You were sitting on the edge of an open ambulance with a blanket around your trembling body. “~~~~~-ah!” Someone called. You looked up. Your eyes widened when you saw him, “Jaejoong oppa.”

In one swift movement, you were in his arms. “Oh Thank God, you’re safe. I was so worried about you.” He whispered.

“H-how-“ You whispered.

“I went to look for you at SBS since your phone was turned off.” Jaejoong pulled back and cupped your head as he searched your eyes, “Do you know how shocked I was when I heard where you had gone? I almost had a heart attack seeing the police cars. I thought something happened to you.”

You lowered your gaze, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t say that. I’m just glad you’re safe.” Jaejoong held you tightly.

You saw some curious gazes here and there. You put your hand on his stomach to push him away but stopped *That’s why he left me. Because I was too conscious of everyone else around us. But why does ‘everyone else’ matter?* So you closed your eyes and let him hold you.

Jaejoong took you home. He carefully set you down on the sofa. “Do you want water? A blanket?” Jaejoong asked. You shook your head. He sighed and curled your hair behind your ear, “I could kill those guys for hurting you.” You asked, “Weren’t you mad at me?”

Jaejoong paused.

*I knew it.* You looked away, “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter