News leak

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2-k38r8lQ

-----------

Even though you had a couple more days off work, you decided to go in. You felt uneasy having not done work for a long time.

“Hey!” Your co-workers greeted you. “Feeling all better?” Your boss asked. You bowed, “Yes. Thank you for the time off.” “You deserved it.” He patted your shoulder.

After a busy evening of work, you came back to SBS to find your friends hovered over the computer. “Is something interesting online?” You asked. They gasped and sheepishly sat up. “What’s wrong?” You asked. Yeji bit her lip, “Have you seen the news yet?” “No, why? Did something happen?” You questioned. “You might want to take a look…” Shinji glanced at the screen.

Puzzled, you went over. Your eyes widened at the pictures of you and Jaejoong from the drug incident and the trip to Saipan. *How?* You were speechless.

“It’s climbing to the number 1 spot.” Misun bit her lip.

You felt stares on you and looked around. Your co-workers were whispering and glancing at you, “Hero Jaejoong’s girlfriend…”

“I should go.” You took your things and left. Just as you got into your car, your phone rang.

“Hello?” You answered.

“~~~~~, it’s me.” Jaejoong sighed in relief.

“Oppa.” You gripped the phone.

“Did you see the net?” He asked.

You nodded, “Yes.”

“Where are you?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m going home.” You said.

“I’ll meet you there. And turn your phone off. The reporters will call you.” Jaejoong warned.

You hung up and took the batteries out. You came home and stopped at the entrance. All sorts of rude comments were sprayed over it. *So it’s the start.* You sighed and went into your apartment. You your laptop and scrolled down the news section. As predicted, Jaejoong’s dating was #1 news.

A couple minutes later, he came in, “You all right?! I saw the front of the apartment.” “I’m fine.” You rubbed your arms and looked at the laptop. Jaejoong followed your gaze to the screen. He scrolled down the page and checked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter