Oppa

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYNy0eA7MU&feature=related

----------

As promised, Jaejoong called you every day and texted you at least twice a day. You looked forward to your conversations and fell more in love with him than ever. You snuggled into the couch in your too-big hoodie and pajama bottoms. You twirled a lock of your long hair as you chatted with Jaejoong about your day.

“Did you chase after drug lords again?” He sarcastically asked. When you didn’t answer, Jaejoong scolded you, “I told you not to go after him!”

“I have to find him. He’s doing so much harm to society.” You said.

“But it’s dangerous.” Jaejoong hissed

. “I’m fine.” You waved it away, “I’ve done this for years.”

“Why does that not comfort me?” He mused.

You changed the topic, “How was your day? Full of fan girls and camera lights?”

Jaejoong laughed, “Yes. The usual.”

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping, Jaejoong?” You checked the late time.

“Shouldn’t you be, too? And when will you stop calling me that?” He asked.

You rolled your eyes, “Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I was supposed to call people by their names.”

Jaejoong chuckled, “That’s my girl.”

You smiled a bit.

“You should call me oppa. It’s only proper since I’m older than you.” He surmised

. “Eh…” You had never called anyone that before. It felt weird. Especially to your boyfriend.

“Go on. Call me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter