Lonely days

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wri78lWv8g

----------

You had a lot of time on your hands now. You caught up on some novels, cleaned your apartment thoroughly, and brushed up on your cooking skills. Sometimes when you were out, you had to disguise yourself like a celebrity.

You came home one sunny day to find your car wrecked with paint, gum, and food. Nasty words were scribbled on the sides. You sighed, “Oh no.” *Oh well, it gives me something to do.* You took a bucket and sponge and started scrubbing away. You didn’t finish until the sun went down and by that time, you were exhausted.

Jaejoong visited you more since he knew your circumstance.

You opened the door and lay back on the couch. He scooted you over, “Why are you so tired? Didn’t you stay home the whole day?”

“I washed my car.” You mumbled.

“I thought you did that yesterday.” Jaejoong said, confused.

“I did.” That was all you said.

Jaejoong knew something must have happened. He pulled you up, “Aren’t you hungry? Let’s go eat.”

“We’ll be mobbed by paparazzi.” You muttered.

“I’m sure we’ll survive. Come on.” Jaejoong drove the two of you to a lobster restaurant by the beach. You felt better at the sight of the fresh, beautiful scenery. It was quiet with only rich couples here and there. “Good?” He smiled at you. You smiled back and nodded.

After dinner, you and Jaejoong went into the car. He received a message: Meeting with Lee Soo Man. Come now. –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter