Dream

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIJuWyQC2cI

-----

After the movie, Jaejoong took you home. Holding hands, the two of you approached your door.

You turned to him, “You can go now.” You tried to slip your hand away but he held onto it firmly. You gave him a questioning look.

Jaejoong looked at your hand, “I don’t want to let go.” You blinked at him and he shifted his gaze to you. “If I let go now, I feel like I’ll wake up and this would all have been nothing but a good dream.” Jaejoong admitted.

You softened, “I’ll still be here.”

“I know but will you still be in love with me?” He softly asked.

After a small pause, you stepped up to him and kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise. You slowly pulled back and met his eyes, “Does that answer your question?”

Jaejoong smiled, “I’ll see you soon?”

“Soon.” You nodded

. “Good night.” He squeezed your hand and kissed it.

You wrapped your arms around yourself as you watched him walk away. Jaejoong smiled and waved at you while he walked backwards. You smiled and waved back. He jogged into the elevator and disappeared.

Smiling, you went inside. You looked around your place and touched your warm cheeks *I can’t believe that happened.* You thought back to the kiss and giggled. It made you happy. He made you happy. *Why didn’t I fall in love sooner?* You wondered.

Then you knew the answer: Because you hadn’t met th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter