Mirotic Concert

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take this to director.” You handed the files to one of your juniors. “Neh.” He bowed and ran off. You received a text and opened your phone: “Mirotic Seoul Concert Tonight @ 7. Will you come? –Jaejoong.”

You paused then texted, “Probably not. I’m busy.”

A second later, a reply came “Busy or scared?”

You furrowed your eyebrows, “What do you mean?”

“Nothing. I’m just wondering what’s really keeping you from coming to see me.” He sent.

“Oh, I’ll show you.” You muttered, “On second thought, I will come.”

“Great. I’ll save you seat. Right in the front row.” Jaejoong squeezed his phone and smiled *I can’t believe she fell right into my trap.*

Your meeting ended late so you came to the 2nd half of the concert. The guard led you to your seat. Some girls gave you dirty looks for intruding. You shrugged it off and searched for Jaejoong.

Finally, he came out from a lever with s. He was wearing jeans and a white shirt. Jaejoong looked comfortable and happy more than ever. There was this energy from him that you had never seen before. You crossed your arms *Let’s see if he really does sing well.* DBSK went into a horizontal line and sang ‘You’re my Melody’. Your eyes widened. You couldn’t hide your surprise. He sang very well. His voice moved your heart and made goosebumps on your arms. *No wonder he has so many fans.* You glanced around.

The song ended and changed to a happy, fast-paced ‘Crazy Love’. The fans screamed wildly and you covered your ears to keep you from going deaf. DBSK began to run around and sing. You raised an eyebrow in amusement *How do they have so much energy? They’re like little kids.*

Jaejoong met eyes with you and smiled *I knew you’d come.*

You tersely looked away. You hated to have given him the satisfaction.

Jaejoong tossed his towel to you and it landed in your arms. “What the-“ You stared at it then looked up at him. He laughed and ran off. The girls enviously screamed, “Can I have it?!” Although you weren’t interested in Jaejoong’s sweat drenched towel, you didn’t want to give it to them. They scowled and waved their red lights in the air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter