Unexpected item

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many hours later, you and Jaejoong arrived at Saipan.

The two of you separated to your hotel rooms and came back together after getting refreshed. You followed DBSK to their video shoot. Either you watched them or worked on your laptop. You laughed at Junsu’s ‘English’ and smiled at Jaejoong’s wackiness.

Jaejoong looked so cute and handsome at the beach at sunset in his warm brown sweater, white pants, and black-framed sunglasses. When he smiled your way, he looked so sweet that you just wanted to hug him.

That evening, you stood in the back and watched in amusement as the boys squabbled over bags.

“What a terrible MC!” Junsu mocked.

“I’ll be back! Let me get Yunho’s!” Jaejoong ran off.

“Wait! Let’s see the MC’s first!” Changmin suggested.

“Here it is!” He said confidently.

“Not that one! The other one!” Changmin claimed.

Jaejoong stiffened and stopped smiling, “M-my other bag?” *!* “No-“ Before he could stop, the boys had gathered over his hidden bag like overexcited hyenas. *I’m in deep !* Jaejoong thought. s started pulling out random things.

“T-that’s just my sewing kit!” He stammered.

“What’s this?” Junsu pulled out something and Jaejoong freaked out. Junsu unrolled a piece of paper, “TVXQ?” Relief came in Jaejoong’s chest, “Yeah! I’m TVXQ!”

“Why are you shaking?” Junsu teased.

“It’s just cause it’s unexpected!” Jaejoong claimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter