Ignored

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to SBS.” You bowed, “Please come in.” You directed the diplomats inside. They looked around the incredible building in awe. “This is the way to SBS recording room.” You walked backwards as you gave them a tour.

On the other side of the floor, Jaejoong was having an interview. He spotted you and excitedly waved. You gave him a warning look to focus on his work and quickly ushered the diplomats inside Meeting Room 1. Jaejoong deflated in disappointment *She could at least say hi.*

After a busy day of leading the diplomats around, you came home to find Jaejoong waiting by your door. “Did your schedule end early?” You opened your door. “Yes. Did you end late?” He gave you a look. “Obviously.” You went inside and he followed you in. You put your things down and opened your refrigerator, “Do you want a cold drink?” You glanced back to see him staring at you.

“What?” You asked.

“Did you have to ignore me today?” Jaejoong asked.

“I didn’t ignore you. I sent you a signal with my eyes.” You tossed him a cola and he caught it and opened it, “That basically meant ‘I won’t acknowledge you so shut up’.”

“That’s not true.” You took a long sip, put your drink down, and headed to your room. Jaejoong followed you but you closed it and popped your head out, “Do you mind? I need to change.” He sighed, “I can only stay for 10 minutes. Can you change after I go?” “Fine.” You gave in this once.

Jaejoong held out his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter