Public eyes

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJDXfoC9N0

--------

Out of pure luck, you became the hostess for DBSK’s Star Show. He was excited when he saw you on the set. You gave him a small nod and went to review the script. You talked to the director and went in the back to fix your own make-up.

There was a knock on the door. “Come in.” You patted your cheeks with foundation. You looked up through the mirror and saw Jaejoong. Your eyes widened, “Oppa!” He rested his hands on the back of your chair, “You look beautiful.” “Thank you but,” You glanced at the door, “Did anyone see you come in?” “No.” Jaejoong shook his head. You sighed in relief. He smiled, “I’m so happy we’re working together. Now I’ll be able to see you the whole day today.” “Same here.” You gave him a small, but sincere smile. “I should go. I’ll see you later.” Jaejoong kissed your head and left. You sighed *Let’s just hope that we don’t get caught.*

You headed out just as everyone was getting comfortable on stage. Jaejoong met eyes with you and gave you a wink. You turned pink and glanced around to make sure no one else had seen. Yunho held out his hand, “We meet again.” “Hello.” You shook it. He leaned in and whispered, “I know between you and Jaejoong. It’s nice he has someone to love now. Please be good to him.” You bowed, “Thank you.”

“Okay, we’ll start in 5!” The director called. You smoothed your dress and sat on the black stool. You smoothed your hair and cleared your throat as you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter