Lovely Night

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4J71J3AXk

-------

“Good job at the meeting, ~~~~~~.” Your boss patted your shoulder.

“Thank you, Mr. Shin.” You bowed.

You went back to your office. Your friends were packing up. Misun was especially in a rush, “Leesup is waiting for me! I’ll see you girls! Muah!” She threw you an air kiss and left.

“We’re going to the cafe to mope about our loveless lives. Wanna join?” Shinji asked.

“Don’t say that! Now she’ll never come!” Yeji stated.

“You’re right. Sorry but I’m not in a moping mood. Maybe when I get a boyfriend, I will be.” You said. They laughed and shook their heads.

“So what will you do tonight?” Yeji slung her bag over her shoulder. “

I still need to find sub-topics for next week’s presentation. I’ll probably be doing that.” You started to pack up.

"Wow. How fun is that?” Yeji raised an eyebrow.

“Better than moping over delusional feelings.” You patted her shoulder, “Bye!”

“Bye!” Yeji and Shinji waved.

“Have a lovely night! I hope you meet your loved one!” Shinji hollered.

"Bite me!” You called back and left. You went into your cozy one bedroom apartment. You washed your face, changed into comfortable sweats, and put your hair in a bun. You took your soft contacts out and wore black-framed glasses that covered practically half of your face.

After eating a cup of ramen, you opened your la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter