Breaking News

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROON7m6ALQ

-------------

You and Jaejoong hadn’t contacted each other for the week. Although you were crazily busy, your mind was constantly on him.

It was late at night. You were still at work. You didn’t want to go home and end up thinking about Jaejoong. You stared at your phone and sighed *I wish he would call me.* In the back of your mind, a nagging voice asked Why don’t you call him?

Just then, Joonhwa ran in, “Sunbae!”

You looked up.

“The drug lord.” He said.

Your eyes widened. In no time,

the two of you were out the door. “This time, don’t fall behind and make sure to get every word! This is breaking news!” You hissed. Joonhwa nodded. You took a deep breath and slightly opened the door. He aimed the camera and turned the mic up. The drug leaders were discussing every single detail of their merchandise. *Yes!* You thought. “Wait, hyungnim. What’s that?” One of them pointed. *Uh-oh.* You thought. “It’s a camera!” They yelped. “Crap.” You muttered. “Sunbae!” Joonhwa gulped.

“Run!” The two of you dashed to the exit of the club. People complained as you interrupted their dancing. “Stop right there!” The men yelled. “Joonhwa, you run to the car. Make sure the film is safe! I’ll distract them!” You ordered. “But what about you?!” He asked. “I’ll be fine! Just go!” You ran off. The men followed you.

Your heart hammered in your chest as you zip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter