Mafia run-in

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhgvHWg-PDs

--------

The next evening, you were on a secret mission to find the drug lord that was holding women hostage and selling them as prostitues. Even if you knew how dangerous it was to be there at night, you didn’t care. You had to catch this badass culprit and let people know what a menace he was.

“Come quick!” You told your fat cameraman. He swallowed his powder donut and waddled- yes, waddled- over. He tripped on a trash can on the way and it made a loud clanging noise.

Your eyes widened and you quickly tugged him over before not-so-friendly looking men could take notice. “Joonhwa! Don’t you know what kind of a danger we’re in?! This is where Korea mafias are at!” You hissed. “Sorry, sunbae.” He frowned.

You sighed, “It’s okay. Just- just keep up, will you? And stop eating those donuts. I’m scared that you’ll pass out on me from a sugar rush.” You gave him a disapproving look. Joonhwa guffawed, “Don’t worry, sunbae. I’ll protect you!” “Right.” You rolled your eyes and led the way. You crept over and glanced from the address in your hand to the gloomy building numbers. You found it and your eyes glittered in excitement, “There! It’s over there! Come on!” You ran over.

“Sunbae!” Joonhwa huffed as he struggled to catch up.

You hopped to see through the window. You spotted a couple men talking and your hope grew. “Joonhwa, film here!” You called. He tried but he had a hard time climbing up the wall with his lumpy stomach. Frustrated, you snatched the camera from him, “Gimme that!” You lunged to the top of the wall and clung on as you filmed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter