Stranded

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZzho5sIFrE

-------

You and Jaejoong stopped in a bright market full of people. The two of you huffed to catch breaths. You glanced back. “I think we lost them.” You breathed. *Thank God.* Jaejoong thought.

One woman was looking at him strangely as if he was familiar. He quickly yanked the string back over his ear so that the mask covered his mouth. Jaejoong got up and grabbed your hand.

“Hey-“ You protested but he pulled you out the door. You glanced back *Oh. People must have noticed him.*

The two of you sat on a bus bench. You called Joonhwa, “Do you have the film?” When he said yes, you sighed in relief, “Thank God. Okay, take it to the studio and I’ll edit it tomorrow. Good job today.” You hung up.

“Who were you looking for?” Jaejoong asked.

“A drug lord.” You replied.

His jaw dropped, “You went after him alone?!”

“Of course not. That would be stupid. I went with my cameraman.” You said.

*And where exactly was he because I didn’t see him when we were running.* Jaejoong thought.

You peeked at him, “Are you all right?” “I’m fine.” He blinked, stunned why you would ask, “Are you?”

“I face these things every day.” You casually waved it away. “Lucky. You don’t have a boring life.” Jaejoong smiled. “Eh.” You shrugged then looked at him with a small smile, “Thank you for saving me today.” His heart fluttered at it, “It was nothing. I’m glad I did.”

“If it weren’t for you, I would’ve been one of the unlucky girls to be sold away and used as a pet.” You said. He stared at you *What?*

“It’s late.” You stood up and patted his shoulder, “Goodbye, Jaejoong-shi.” You turned to leave but he stood up, “Where are you going?” You turned around and blinked, “Home. Where else?” “Did you bring your car?” Jaejoong asked. “No. I’m going to grab a taxi.” You said. “Do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter