I missed you

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVtuljRXg0

------

The next day, you were busy at work compiling all the information for the 8:00 news tonight. You handed paperwork to your co-worker and told her instructions on how to run the manual. You felt a pair of eyes on you and looked up. You did a double take at who it was. *Jaejoong?!*

He smiled and waved.

“E-excuse me. I’ll be back.” You ran out of the room. You skidded to a stop, “What are you doing here?!”

“I have SBS Champagne recording and I’m on a break so I thought I would come see you.” Jaejoong smiled.

You glanced around to make sure no one had seen him then you grabbed his hand, “Come here!” You dragged him to a quiet, isolated spot, “You can’t just come see me like this!”

“Why not?” Jaejoong asked, confused. His face fell, “Did you change your mind about last night-“

“No!” You blurted. He looked relieved. You sighed, “I’m just worried that you might be seen. No one knows I’m your…I’m your…” You still had difficulty using that word. Jaejoong grinned, “Girlfriend.”

“Yeah, whatever.” You waved it away, “Anyway, the important thing is that we cannot be caught! Understood! Both our careers are on the jeopardy!”

“I know, but…” Jaejoong touched your cheek, “I missed you.”

You felt your heart melt into a bubble of love.

You quickly shook the feeling away and pushed him, “You have to leave. Go!”

“Okay, okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter