Mom's advice

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf24kMB1qm8&p=2576D0325B17E4B4&playnext=1&index=3

----------

 

You took a week off at SBS. You deserved the time off to have peace with yourself. Oddly, it felt like this would be the last time you would be able to do so.

You went to many places alone, including Jeju resort, mountains for hiking, and snow resort. You had fun although a part of you felt missing.

On one of the days, you visited your mom who lived in a pretty, little house with a brilliant garden on the beautiful countryside. You helped her tend her greenhouse then the two of you went inside for coffee.

“Beautiful weather!” Your mom took her hat off. She still looked in her mid-30’s and there wasn’t a wrinkle on her gorgeous face. “How is your father doing?” Your mom casually asked.

“Same.” You shrugged.

“Really?” She smiled, bemused, “Then maybe I should pay him a visit.”

“Don’t even bother. He called and told me he got married to a girl only 4 years older than me.” You made a face. “How many females has he married now?”

“4, not counting me.” Your mom replied, “But don’t worry. I’m sure they’ll divorce soon.”

You sighed, “I don’t know why you’re waiting for him. He’s my father but he as a man. I mean come on- he’s a e!”

“Hmm.” She smiled, “Should I go for a younger man so he could bite your father in the ?”

“Please don’t.” You begged, “I want at least one normal parent.”

“Normal is boring.” Your mom waved the idea away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter