Confessions in the dark

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHAS044cCrI

-------

Late that night when barely anyone was at the movie theater except for lovey-dovey couples, you went to see Heaven’s Postman. It had been out for a while but you hadn’t had the courage to see it yet. You sank into one of the seats in the back and curled up for the movie, which had the best review so far. You just hoped it wouldn’t break your heart.

You propped your elbow up on the arm of the seat and rested your chin on it. You glanced down as couples would hug or kiss once in a while. Instead of being disgusted, for once, you were envious.

You sighed and focused on the movie. But all you were doing was blankly staring at the screen. When Jaejoong would come out, your heart would react in funny ways: happy, excited, cautious, bitter. You swallowed hard as the kiss scene was about to come up.

“Hana.” Jaejoong called.

“Hmm?” Hyojoo looked at him.

“I want to kiss you.” He said.

She blinked.

Your heart raced as the part was coming near. You looked away uncomfortably *I shouldn’t have come. This just makes me miss him more.*

Out of nowhere, a hand reached out with a familiar handkerchief.

You slowly looked up and your eyes flickered in surprise. *Jaejoong.*

A black beanie was over his head and a white mask covered his nose and mouth. But you could see his sincere, sweet eyes and practically melted in your seat.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter