Temporarily fired

The Girl Who Didn't Believe In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GawDhXvKJ8k

----

“Sorry. No comment. Excuse me.” You ducked into SBS. You sighed at the irony of reporters hunting down a reporter. Even some of your co-workers were trying to get inside info.

Some Jaejoong fans were protesting outside the window.

“Foolish girls. Don’t they have lives?” Shnji snorted. Yeji squeezed your shoulder, “Ignore them.” You glanced at them once more and went to your seat.

Your boss came rushing down, “Top news of the kidnapper! ~~~~~~~-“ But he stopped. You were in no condition to go out. “Er, Shinji.”

“Going.” She left.

Disappointed, you sank into your seat. You boredly tapped your pencil on your blank sheet of paper and looked around. It was weird not having a pile of things to do.

That evening, your boss came over. He looked uncomfortable as he rubbed the back of his thick neck, “Er, ~~~~n.” “Yes?” You stood up. Your boss sighed, “I’m sorry but the big directors want to drop you from your position of this year’s diplomat’s guide.

” Your eyes widened, “Why…?”

“They said there were many ‘complications’ and that can’t happen with these important people. I’m sorry.” He apologetically frowned.

“It’s…all right.” You swallowed hard.

“And…” Your boss looked at you, “They would like it if you took a small ‘break’ from your job. Just for a little while. Until the rumors has gone down.”

Your heart san

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter