Convincing The Parents

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora and Jungkook decided to stay at her house for awhile. She was too busy talking to Jungkook that her friends decided to leave early. They weren't mad at her, they just thought that they needed time to be together since Sora really missed him. Both of them were just in the living room talking about each other's lives and how they've been. 
"So, did you ask your parents yet if you were going back to Korea?" Jungkook asked excitedly. 
"Umm, no..." 
"What?! But you need to come back. I've been going crazy about you." 
"Really? Crazy?" Sora teased. 
"Yea, I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since the day you left." 
"Why you got to be so cheesy with all your lines?" Sora said while laughing. 
Jungkook gave out a chuckle. 
"Well, all of it is true." Jungkook said and smiled at her. 
Jungkook held her hand but Sora put her hand away when her dad was walking by the living room to walk the guests out the door. 
"Bye!" Sora said as the guests were walking out the door. 
When her dad was walking by the living room, he was eyeing the both of them but then he walked away. 
"We should talk to your parents together and convince them that you should go back to Korea." 
"I don't know, like I said, they want me to finish school here, and its just so complicated now." 
"But you could finish high school in Korea, we could even go to school together. Come on!" 
"Alright, let's ask right now then." Sora said and got up from the couch and pulled him to the kitchen. 
Her parents were just talking and cleaning up from the party. 
"Mom. Dad. Can I ask you something." 
Her mom and dad were listening. Sora took a deep breath. 
"Can I go back to Korea...Permanently?" She asked very scared. 
Her parents both looked at each other and they both knew their answer. 
"No." They both said at the same time. 
"At least I tried, Jungkook." She said to him. 
"You never go down without a fight." Jungkook said. 
"Well this is my parents." 
Jungkook ignored her and started talking for her. 
"Why can't she go to Korea permanently?" Jungkook asked. 
"Because, she hasn't even debuted yet, and-" 
"She did debut. Didn't you see her dancing on stage?" interrupting her moms sentence. 
"We did see that but its just that we want her to finish school here." Her Mom said 
"Why can't she finish school in Korea?" He asked. 
"Jungkook stop." Sora said and shoved him. 
"Young man, I don't know who you are but I don't think you can be talking to us this way." Her dad said. 
"But why can't she go? Shouldn't it be her choice, since it her career?" 
"Jungkook, please, don't talk to to my parents that way." 
"No Sora don't stop him. I really think he has a point." Her mom said. 
"Really?" Sora sounded surprised. 
"Yes. He really convinced me that I should let you go to Korea permanently." 
"But honey, I don't think she's ready. Who is she going to stay with, who is going to-" 
"She has Jae Hyun." Jungkook interrupted. 
"That's true." Her mom said to her dad. 
"I don't know. Sora, is this what you really want?" Her dad asked her. 
"Yes, I really want to finish off in Korea."
"Well, then, I guess if you want too, then you can." 
Sora smiled and scream in happiness. She jumped on Jungkook and gave him a hug, while her parents cleared their throat and she broke away from him quickly. 
"Sora, you could start packing next week, you just have to finish school this week and then you could be on your way to Korea." Her mom said. 
"Thank you guys! I love you guys so much!" Sora said and gave her parents a hug. 
"I think I should be going now." Jungkook said. 
"Oh, who are you staying with?" Sora asked. 
"Oh, Mark offered me to let him stay at his place." 
"Alright, you need to text to me when you get to his place." Sora said as she was walking him out the door. 
"I will. Bye." Jungkook said and gave her a hug and left. 
Sora went back to the kitchen where her parents looked like they had a question. 
"So, what do you guys have to say?" Sora finally said. 
"Is he your boyfriend?" Her mom asked. 
She gulped. 
"No." Sora coughed out. 
"Oh really now? Is he the only reason you want to go back to Korea?" 
"No, I'm going to get ready for bed now. Goodnight!" Sora said as she ran upstairs. 
Her mom nodded her head. 
"That's definitely her boyfriend." Her mom told her dad. 
Sora went into her room and went on her computer and saw that someone left her an email.

Email:
To: Kim Sora
From: Unknown

               Hi!

Sora looked at her computer confusingly and just ignored it and started texting Jungkook. She couldn't wait to go back to Korea, not only because of Jungkook, but her career. 

...