Happy Birthday Kim Sora! Pt. 1

You're Mine (Sequel)

Sora was in the JYP dance studio by herself, dancing really hard to get her moves right. She kept pausing and unpausing the music because she kept getting really frustrated. Then GOT7 crew came in and paused the music while she was dancing. 

"What did you guys do that for? I was getting the moves right." She said madly.
"Whoah, sorry Sora, we didn't mean to." Mark spoke up. 
"It's ok." She said tiredly and sat down on the bench and wiped herself with her sweat towel. 
"Whats all the endless dancing for anyways?" Jackson asked and sat next to her while the GOT7 crew crowded around them. 
"I'm getting evaluated in a few days. It determines if I can debut as a soloist, and I really just need to focus right now guys." She said and got up and turned her music on again and got into position. 
"Why are you being like this on the day before your birthday?" Mark asked. 

The members eyes widened.

"Birthday? Tomorrow?" BamBam asked. 
"Shut up Mark!" Sora said and punched him. 
"Ow, I'm just saying." 
"We have the same birthday Sora!" Jackson said to her and put his hand up for a high five. 
Sora gave an awkwardly high five back to him. 
"Why are you keeping your birthday such a secret?" Yugyeom asked. 
"It's just, I'm turning 15 tomorrow, and it shouldn't be a big deal right? I mean being older means more responbilities..." Her sentence trailed off.
"We got to go guys." JB told them. 
"Look Sora, we will come back here with a birthday cake and candles maybe two cakes because of Jackson, at midnight, so don't go anywhere." Mark said and left with his group. 
"I won't be going anywhere, I will be too busy dancing anyways." She yelled and played her music. 

Meanwhile BTS...

"So guys, it's Sora's birthday tomorrow." Jungkook told all of s who were too busy either writing lyrics, or playing video games. 
"Yeah so?" Suga yelled out loud while playing video games with Jimin. 
"Look I really need help getting her a gift guys." Jungkook told everyone who seemed to be ignoring him. 
"COME ON GUYS, CAN'T YOU HELP A GUY OUT!?" Jungkook yelled very angrily and all the members turned to him. 
"Whoah, Jungkook. Calm down." Jin said. 
"Why is it so important anyways? Just get her a necklace and some flowers." Jimin said while still playing video games. 
"No, I just can't get her things like they do in the movies. Its just too cheesy." 
"Then go ask her." J-Hope suggested. 
"Ugh, you guys are no help. I'm going to the Myeong-Dong and just see if anything hits me." Jungkook said and grabbed his sweater and left. 

*~*~*~*

Sora decided to take a break and go to the Myeong-Dong for some ramen. She ordered a huge bowl of ramen, and when it came she got really excited and thanked the waiter and started to dig in. Jungkook was walking around and saw the same ramen shop that Sora was in. He saw a girl with light brown hair from the behind and he knew exactly who it was. He smiled and went up to her and covered her eyes with his hands.

"Hey, give me all of your money." He said in a deep scary voice. She chuckled and took his hands off. 
"I knew it was you." Sora said and gave him a hug. 
"What are you doing here all by yourself." Jungkook asked as he sat down across from her. 
"I thought I could take a break from all the tiring dancing I have been practicing." She said and slurped some ramen into .
She heard her phone get an email and took it out to see what it was. She smiled really big when she saw what it was. 
"What is it?" Jungkook asked. 
"My grandmother... She actually sent me something for my birthday." Sora said. 
"Oh, has she never gave you anything for your birthday?" 
"No, no, its just that, this is the first thing she has said since I told her I wanted to be a k-pop star. She has never supported my decision of becoming a k-pop star and so she kind of scolded me every time we saw each other." 
"You guys were very close huh?" 
"Yup. Very, very close, I wish I can see her again, I'd really do anything to get to see her again, and also my gramps. I really miss the both of them." Sora said and kept looking at the email. 

Jungkook had in mind about what to give her for her birthday. 

"Sora, I'll talk to you later, I've got to go. Bye." Jungkook said and left quickly. 
Sora didn't mind and just kept eating her ramen. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sora was back at the practice room practicing her dancing, and she was still struggling to make it one hundred percent perfect. It was 11:59, 1 minute from it being midnight, and Sora looked at the time and decided to take a break. She sat down, and then you could hear a group of boys coming in saying happy birthday right when it hit midnight. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SORA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" GOT7 said as they brought in a huge cake and put it front of her to blow the candles. 
"Make a wish." Mark said. 
Sora thought of her wish and then blew the candles. 
"What about my cake?" Jackson asked. 
"You don't get one, no one cares about you." Mark said and set the cake on the ground. 
"He's just kidding, lets go back to the dorms, and we will show you. Happy Birthday Sora!" JB said and walked out. 
"Happy birthday Sora, have fun being 15." Mark said and followed JB. 
"Happy birthday." Yugyeom said and winked at her and followed them out.  
"Happy birthday." JR. and Youngjae said and gave her a pat on the shoulder. 
"Happy birthday to the both of us." Jackson said and kissed her on the cheek, but BamBam pushed him away and sat next to her. All Sora could do was blush.
"Sorry about him." BamBam said. 
"It's ok, he's actually kind of cute." 
"Yeah, that's why he's wild Jackson. Anyways, I know you didn't want anything, but here." BamBam said and gave her a necklace box. 
"You really didn't need to." Sora said and tried to give it back. 
"Just take it anyways. You deserve it." BamBam said and smiled. 

She opened it and it revealed a necklace with the initials 'KS', that was plain shiny and silver. 

"Wow, you actually know my taste in style."
"You like it." 
"Yeah, I love it. Thanks BamBam." She said and hugged him. 
She was struggling trying to put it on herself. 
"Here, I'll do it." He said and grabbed the necklace and put on her. 
"Thanks." She said.

She gazed into his eyes and was leaning into him. BamBam was doing the same. As they were getting closer, they heard a voice and broke apart very quickly. 

"We got the other cake!" Jackson yelled a brought it in, while BamBam and Sora were very far from each other as possible, making it look like nothing happened. 
"Yay, let's have cake now." She said and grabbed a knife and sliced the cake.

She spent her whole night with GOT7 just having cake and also talking and having icing fights too. The start of her birthday was actually becoming very good and exciting for her. 

...